• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    Czech's Bringing Down The Books 101

    «First Previous 91011 ... 414243 Next Last»
    Guaji
    CZECH_RAZOR
    yysmer
    Action_Junkee
    yankee77
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 139109
    Posts: 1061
    «First Previous 91011 ... 414243 Next Last»
     
    Guaji
    Guaji
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 1220
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 8:05 PM ET #201

    It went down half point dammm....
    Reply
    It went down half point dammm....
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 8:10 PM ET #202

    Alright guys getting this out of the way now.  

    **Not betting the Memphis game until closer to game time, and if the line moves move against me then these plays are disqualified, but for now the system plays are:

    Memphis +1.5
    Memphis under 182

    BOL!!  
    Reply
    Alright guys getting this out of the way now.  

    **Not betting the Memphis game until closer to game time, and if the line moves move against me then these plays are disqualified, but for now the system plays are:

    Memphis +1.5
    Memphis under 182

    BOL!!  
     
    yysmer
    yysmer
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2012
    Posts: 247
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 8:11 PM ET #203

    Quote Originally Posted by Guaji:

    It went down half point dammm....


    It didn't move on 5dimes, but my friend said it did move on bookmaker
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by Guaji:

    It went down half point dammm....


    It didn't move on 5dimes, but my friend said it did move on bookmaker
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 8:14 PM ET #204

    Action_junkee,

    According to strict interpretation of the rules, Utah is iffy as a system play, since the line move was only 1/2 point.

    However, I made a decision to qualify it because everyone is on SA, and I mean everyone.  In spite of this, the line did go down, albeit 1/2 point, which indicates sharp action.  

    The reason I shared the system with everyone is so you can be the judge yourselves.  Usually when someone posts a pick and then it loses, they try to explain it later, and no one cares.

    Here, I may make mistakes, but you have the system to judge things yourself.  According to you Utah didn't qualify, and I can't argue with you on that.  The line move was not a full point, so it's iffy.  I took it though so here it goes.
    Reply
    Action_junkee,

    According to strict interpretation of the rules, Utah is iffy as a system play, since the line move was only 1/2 point.

    However, I made a decision to qualify it because everyone is on SA, and I mean everyone.  In spite of this, the line did go down, albeit 1/2 point, which indicates sharp action.  

    The reason I shared the system with everyone is so you can be the judge yourselves.  Usually when someone posts a pick and then it loses, they try to explain it later, and no one cares.

    Here, I may make mistakes, but you have the system to judge things yourself.  According to you Utah didn't qualify, and I can't argue with you on that.  The line move was not a full point, so it's iffy.  I took it though so here it goes.
     
    Guaji
    Guaji
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 1220
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 8:15 PM ET #205

    It moved on Betcris. But well I am in the over as well... Let's see
    Reply
    It moved on Betcris. But well I am in the over as well... Let's see
     
    Guaji
    Guaji
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 1220
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 8:17 PM ET #206

    Quote Originally Posted by CZECH_RAZOR:

    Action_junkee,

    According to strict interpretation of the rules, Utah is iffy as a system play, since the line move was only 1/2 point.

    However, I made a decision to qualify it because everyone is on SA, and I mean everyone.  In spite of this, the line did go down, albeit 1/2 point, which indicates sharp action.  

    The reason I shared the system with everyone is so you can be the judge yourselves.  Usually when someone posts a pick and then it loses, they try to explain it later, and no one cares.

    Here, I may make mistakes, but you have the system to judge things yourself.  According to you Utah didn't qualify, and I can't argue with you on that.  The line move was not a full point, so it's iffy.  I took it though so here it goes.


    I love how Spurs play but in betting you know that this does not count. I made a parlay Over spurs and ML spurs.

    And bet single bets on Over and Utah +9.5 (bought two points). Let's hope that this game is close so it will be the over and I will win the parlay and the single bets lol.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CZECH_RAZOR:

    Action_junkee,

    According to strict interpretation of the rules, Utah is iffy as a system play, since the line move was only 1/2 point.

    However, I made a decision to qualify it because everyone is on SA, and I mean everyone.  In spite of this, the line did go down, albeit 1/2 point, which indicates sharp action.  

    The reason I shared the system with everyone is so you can be the judge yourselves.  Usually when someone posts a pick and then it loses, they try to explain it later, and no one cares.

    Here, I may make mistakes, but you have the system to judge things yourself.  According to you Utah didn't qualify, and I can't argue with you on that.  The line move was not a full point, so it's iffy.  I took it though so here it goes.


    I love how Spurs play but in betting you know that this does not count. I made a parlay Over spurs and ML spurs.

    And bet single bets on Over and Utah +9.5 (bought two points). Let's hope that this game is close so it will be the over and I will win the parlay and the single bets lol.
     
    Action_Junkee
    Action_Junkee
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2008
    Posts: 3030
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 8:18 PM ET #207

    horse racing
    Reply
    horse racing
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 8:20 PM ET #208

    Guys, 

    At the end of the day it's sports, and all subject to interpretation.  I gave you the tools to make your own evaluations and sharp plays. A play can qualify for me, and not for you, based on Rule 3, approving of the pick and following your gut.

    BOL to everyone.
    Reply
    Guys, 

    At the end of the day it's sports, and all subject to interpretation.  I gave you the tools to make your own evaluations and sharp plays. A play can qualify for me, and not for you, based on Rule 3, approving of the pick and following your gut.

    BOL to everyone.
     
    yankee77
    yankee77
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 20
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 8:29 PM ET #209

    Was able to get it in there +7 love so got them up 8 right now,  goin be a tight one 
    Reply
    Was able to get it in there +7 love so got them up 8 right now,  goin be a tight one 
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 8:29 PM ET #210

    Guys I won't take anything back once it's posted, but I should note that the public was NOT 57% on the under. Everywhere I'm lookin was 50/50 and thus the total didn't qualify. I did post that before also but I saw one site said 53% on the under and I deemed this "good enough". 

    We'll see what happens, but for the record this this why rule 2 is so important. 
    Reply
    Guys I won't take anything back once it's posted, but I should note that the public was NOT 57% on the under. Everywhere I'm lookin was 50/50 and thus the total didn't qualify. I did post that before also but I saw one site said 53% on the under and I deemed this "good enough". 

    We'll see what happens, but for the record this this why rule 2 is so important. 
     
    yankee77
    yankee77
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 20
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 8:33 PM ET #211

    Will c what we can do come half time 
    Reply
    Will c what we can do come half time 
     
    vision23x
    vision23x
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 1099
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 8:34 PM ET #212

    I seriously have to stop going on this site.  I'm such a moron for going to this site when I'm winning.  Good day and good luck.
    Reply
    I seriously have to stop going on this site.  I'm such a moron for going to this site when I'm winning.  Good day and good luck.
     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 8:37 PM ET #213

    Congrats Czech on the success of your thread. It was featured on the front page of the site as a hot forum! Good job my man and keep it going! 
    Reply
    Congrats Czech on the success of your thread. It was featured on the front page of the site as a hot forum! Good job my man and keep it going! 
     
    Guaji
    Guaji
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 1220
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 8:38 PM ET #214

    Quote Originally Posted by CZECH_RAZOR:

    Guys I won't take anything back once it's posted, but I should note that the public was NOT 57% on the under. Everywhere I'm lookin was 50/50 and thus the total didn't qualify. I did post that before also but I saw one site said 53% on the under and I deemed this "good enough". 

    We'll see what happens, but for the record this this why rule 2 is so important. 



    According to
    Quote Originally Posted by CZECH_RAZOR:

    Guys I won't take anything back once it's posted, but I should note that the public was NOT 57% on the under. Everywhere I'm lookin was 50/50 and thus the total didn't qualify. I did post that before also but I saw one site said 53% on the under and I deemed this "good enough". 

    We'll see what happens, but for the record this this why rule 2 is so important. 


    Hey my friend, according to sportsinsights.com it is 59% on the under. Who use the following online sportbooks to compare:

    Who use Betcris, Olympic, Pinnacle, 5Dimes, Grande, Matchbook, BetUS, Sportsbk, Bovada, SIA,  and Caesars
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CZECH_RAZOR:

    Guys I won't take anything back once it's posted, but I should note that the public was NOT 57% on the under. Everywhere I'm lookin was 50/50 and thus the total didn't qualify. I did post that before also but I saw one site said 53% on the under and I deemed this "good enough". 

    We'll see what happens, but for the record this this why rule 2 is so important. 



    According to
    Quote Originally Posted by CZECH_RAZOR:

    Guys I won't take anything back once it's posted, but I should note that the public was NOT 57% on the under. Everywhere I'm lookin was 50/50 and thus the total didn't qualify. I did post that before also but I saw one site said 53% on the under and I deemed this "good enough". 

    We'll see what happens, but for the record this this why rule 2 is so important. 


    Hey my friend, according to sportsinsights.com it is 59% on the under. Who use the following online sportbooks to compare:

    Who use Betcris, Olympic, Pinnacle, 5Dimes, Grande, Matchbook, BetUS, Sportsbk, Bovada, SIA,  and Caesars
     
    sportchamp
    sportchamp
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 51
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 8:43 PM ET #215

    UTAH game is looking way under.
    Reply
    UTAH game is looking way under.
     
    bunny651
    bunny651
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2009
    Posts: 6709
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 8:46 PM ET #216

    Quote Originally Posted by CZECH_RAZOR:

    Alright guys here it goes: 

    --SYSTEM PLAY--

    SA/UTAH OVER 199.5


    We have a line move on the over (Rule 1), a slight majority favoring the under (Rule 2), and I like it (Rule 3), mainly because of the line move being counter-intuitive, based on the past 3 games.  

    I'm  with the SA OVER.  BOL to everyone! 

     

    No offense, but what your back and forth actually creats more confusion than discussion for some.

    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CZECH_RAZOR:

    Alright guys here it goes: 

    --SYSTEM PLAY--

    SA/UTAH OVER 199.5


    We have a line move on the over (Rule 1), a slight majority favoring the under (Rule 2), and I like it (Rule 3), mainly because of the line move being counter-intuitive, based on the past 3 games.  

    I'm  with the SA OVER.  BOL to everyone! 

     

    No offense, but what your back and forth actually creats more confusion than discussion for some.

     
    vision23x
    vision23x
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 1099
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 8:50 PM ET #217

    Quote Originally Posted by smoothd20:

    Congrats Czech on the success of your thread. It was featured on the front page of the site as a hot forum! Good job my man and keep it going! 
    ---
    If this game keeps up the way it's going, it'll be hot for all the wrong reasons.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothd20:

    Congrats Czech on the success of your thread. It was featured on the front page of the site as a hot forum! Good job my man and keep it going! 
    ---
    If this game keeps up the way it's going, it'll be hot for all the wrong reasons.
     
    yankee77
    yankee77
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2009
    Posts: 20
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 9:15 PM ET #218

    Second half??
    Reply
    Second half??
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 9:16 PM ET #219

    Quote Originally Posted by CZECH_RAZOR:

    Keep in mind guys that we're going for 60%+ here. We're off to an awesome start but stay disciplined tonight. We don't have to hit every single game, just 60% to be big winners. 

    NOW HERE COME THE HATERS!!

    Guys it's hard to not get frustrated when a pick loses.  As posted before, I'm shooting for 60%, and in this thread was 100% so far, and the system was 13-6 ytd, and coming off a W9 streak.

    That's 9 IN A ROW that have hit the last few days.  If you're new to the thread and tailed either pick and it loses, I understand you'll be frustrated, but please refrain from the hate.

    I said stay disciplined, because NOT EVERY PICK is going to hit.  Furthermore, we could dissect it and say Utah didn't qualify with only a 1/2 pt move, and the over didn't qualify because the public was 50/50.  But I'm not doing that, I'm gonna post both picks in my record win or lose.

    Just saying you can't expect every single pick to win.  Follow the thread for a week or 2 and decide for yourself if it's valuable.  If not then BOL to you, but here we're in it for the long haul.


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CZECH_RAZOR:

    Keep in mind guys that we're going for 60%+ here. We're off to an awesome start but stay disciplined tonight. We don't have to hit every single game, just 60% to be big winners. 

    NOW HERE COME THE HATERS!!

    Guys it's hard to not get frustrated when a pick loses.  As posted before, I'm shooting for 60%, and in this thread was 100% so far, and the system was 13-6 ytd, and coming off a W9 streak.

    That's 9 IN A ROW that have hit the last few days.  If you're new to the thread and tailed either pick and it loses, I understand you'll be frustrated, but please refrain from the hate.

    I said stay disciplined, because NOT EVERY PICK is going to hit.  Furthermore, we could dissect it and say Utah didn't qualify with only a 1/2 pt move, and the over didn't qualify because the public was 50/50.  But I'm not doing that, I'm gonna post both picks in my record win or lose.

    Just saying you can't expect every single pick to win.  Follow the thread for a week or 2 and decide for yourself if it's valuable.  If not then BOL to you, but here we're in it for the long haul.


     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 9:20 PM ET #220

    --SYSTEM PLAY--

    SA OVER 98.5 SECOND HALF (190.5 FOR THE GAME)
    Reply
    --SYSTEM PLAY--

    SA OVER 98.5 SECOND HALF (190.5 FOR THE GAME)
     
    Jerry_J
    Jerry_J
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 211
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 9:20 PM ET #221

    The over is still alive, 2 more quarters like the last one and a extra bucket and we are there
    Reply
    The over is still alive, 2 more quarters like the last one and a extra bucket and we are there
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 9:27 PM ET #222

    Memphis under 182 that I posted earlier is disqualified based on the line going back to 182.5.
    Reply
    Memphis under 182 that I posted earlier is disqualified based on the line going back to 182.5.
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 9:28 PM ET #223

    So far wagered system plays:

    UTAH +7.5
    UTAH OVER 199.5
    UTAH OVER 98.5 second half
    Reply
    So far wagered system plays:

    UTAH +7.5
    UTAH OVER 199.5
    UTAH OVER 98.5 second half
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 9:30 PM ET #224

    Sorry for any confusion from post #203 but I did say in there that if any lines changed against me then the play was disqualified, and this has happened with the memphis total.  So as of now that's a scratch.

    This is why we wait until game time.
    Reply
    Sorry for any confusion from post #203 but I did say in there that if any lines changed against me then the play was disqualified, and this has happened with the memphis total.  So as of now that's a scratch.

    This is why we wait until game time.
     
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 7, 2012 - 9:42 PM ET #225

    Guys hindsight is 20/20 and i hemmed and hawed over this game all day and was gonna no-play both, but in the end decided to pick it.  

    Can't hit 100% of our games so stay disciplined and follow your instincts.  

    The Memphis total hasn't gone anywhere and does not qualify even under the loosest definition.  Memphis still does imo since everyone is on the clips and line is still at 1.5

    I'm taking Memphis tonight.

    4 plays total:  

    Utah +7.5
    Utah over 199.5
    Utah over 98.5 second half (190.5 for the game)
    Memphis +1.5

    BOL
    Reply
    Guys hindsight is 20/20 and i hemmed and hawed over this game all day and was gonna no-play both, but in the end decided to pick it.  

    Can't hit 100% of our games so stay disciplined and follow your instincts.  

    The Memphis total hasn't gone anywhere and does not qualify even under the loosest definition.  Memphis still does imo since everyone is on the clips and line is still at 1.5

    I'm taking Memphis tonight.

    4 plays total:  

    Utah +7.5
    Utah over 199.5
    Utah over 98.5 second half (190.5 for the game)
    Memphis +1.5

    BOL
    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 91011 ... 414243 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,266
    • PART DEUX 214
    • Thursday 10/01/2026 754
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,108
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,625
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 103,208
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,138
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,043
    • We have picked a terrible time to have the stupidest president ever 30,585

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.