Posted:
#251
Quote Originally Posted by bluewaterdude:
Hey BA, Great bowl season this year. In your original list of plays you had WVa-1 as a 1 unit play and I don't see it in your write up above. You still have that as a play for the game?

Hey BA, Great bowl season this year. In your original list of plays you had WVa-1 as a 1 unit play and I don't see it in your write up above. You still have that as a play for the game?
Good luck the rest of the day. Tailed a lot of your plays, thanks.
BWD
SURE..............
BUT......just because I explained in DETAIL....why I like them here...doesn't mean I like them MORE....commensurate with the length of my write-up......know what I mean?.........
*many get confused...he wrote it up >> must LOVE the play
nope....WV could have 5 TO's...lose by 30 so what....Frogs could (somehow) show up and beat-down Oregon (Briles style)...you bet
It is better to be feared - than to be loved.
