• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • Steelers-Browns Picks
      • Week 4 Survivor Picks
      • NFL Week 4 Odds
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Website Promotions

    Czech's Bringing Down The Books 101

    «First Previous 202122 ... 414243 Next Last»
    armando27
    CZECH_RAZOR
    smoothd20
    Ezmoney123
    DEEBEE7
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 139109
    Posts: 1061
    «First Previous 202122 ... 414243 Next Last»
     
    armando27
    armando27
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 18
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 12:56 AM ET #476

    thanxz..what??? nah..he or really no1 would bother me..i learned and met a lot of ppl here in LA..cant say those things on internet but he really would not want to get on my bad side..i walk to walk and i really hope he doesnt say anything else then regret it tomorrow morning..im a cool dude though just dont get on my bad side..on positive note..ive been reading your post since yesterday when i was SANTOS and really like your approach at betting..been gambling for 8yrs and so far so good but i will take all your pointers to make my plays better..end of day, it about same goal right?? $$$ so thank you sir..
    Reply
    thanxz..what??? nah..he or really no1 would bother me..i learned and met a lot of ppl here in LA..cant say those things on internet but he really would not want to get on my bad side..i walk to walk and i really hope he doesnt say anything else then regret it tomorrow morning..im a cool dude though just dont get on my bad side..on positive note..ive been reading your post since yesterday when i was SANTOS and really like your approach at betting..been gambling for 8yrs and so far so good but i will take all your pointers to make my plays better..end of day, it about same goal right?? $$$ so thank you sir..
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 12:59 AM ET #477

    Quote Originally Posted by vision23x:

    Sure spend a lot of time on a forum for a guy who has a gf, family, kids, and a job.  If I was your imaginary gf and kids, I'd shoot my brains out.  My hobbies include trolling at morons like you.  You take shit way too seriously.  All you have to do is ignore me, but obviously I'm getting under your skin.  

    BTW, you're a big fat box.  Post your plays so I can fade them and make a fortune.

    Saying garbage like "coulda, woulda, shoulda" (BUT DIDN'T) is for pussies.  Be a man and step up to the plate.  You saying shit like I liked Indy and Chicago is the same as me saying I liked Google and Apple prior to it's IPO.  Nonsense.  If you're weak ass didn't go 1-3 and instead went 4-0, you'd post plays.  But obviously your weak ass can't handle the heat.

    Say some more stupid ass shit so I can troll your ass some more.  Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

    Vision,

    You are scum.  I bet you never called someone a box to their face in your life, unless it was your girlfriend.  I could tell you a couple things about me that you would not believe, but that's pointless online.  You want to get into a hate war?  Not for me buster.

    You're not welcome in this thread, but everything you say is retarded and you're only making yourself look worse, so I don't care.

    I've been very clear on what I like tonight, but according to earlier posts made a commitment to only post plays as "system plays" when they qualified, and I explained ad nauseum why my picks didn't qualify tonight, even though they basically all hit so far, with the exception of Atl by 1/2 pt.

    You've already gotten way more attention than you deserve in here. Does anyone notice who's "attention-whoring" now?  Lol we already asked you to beat it, and yet you're still here looking for attention.  Negative attention is better than no attention, right Vision?




    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by vision23x:

    Sure spend a lot of time on a forum for a guy who has a gf, family, kids, and a job.  If I was your imaginary gf and kids, I'd shoot my brains out.  My hobbies include trolling at morons like you.  You take shit way too seriously.  All you have to do is ignore me, but obviously I'm getting under your skin.  

    BTW, you're a big fat box.  Post your plays so I can fade them and make a fortune.

    Saying garbage like "coulda, woulda, shoulda" (BUT DIDN'T) is for pussies.  Be a man and step up to the plate.  You saying shit like I liked Indy and Chicago is the same as me saying I liked Google and Apple prior to it's IPO.  Nonsense.  If you're weak ass didn't go 1-3 and instead went 4-0, you'd post plays.  But obviously your weak ass can't handle the heat.

    Say some more stupid ass shit so I can troll your ass some more.  Can't wait to see what tomorrow will bring.

    Vision,

    You are scum.  I bet you never called someone a box to their face in your life, unless it was your girlfriend.  I could tell you a couple things about me that you would not believe, but that's pointless online.  You want to get into a hate war?  Not for me buster.

    You're not welcome in this thread, but everything you say is retarded and you're only making yourself look worse, so I don't care.

    I've been very clear on what I like tonight, but according to earlier posts made a commitment to only post plays as "system plays" when they qualified, and I explained ad nauseum why my picks didn't qualify tonight, even though they basically all hit so far, with the exception of Atl by 1/2 pt.

    You've already gotten way more attention than you deserve in here. Does anyone notice who's "attention-whoring" now?  Lol we already asked you to beat it, and yet you're still here looking for attention.  Negative attention is better than no attention, right Vision?




     
    smoothd20
    smoothd20
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2010
    Posts: 8162
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 1:03 AM ET #478

    One more point and I'm out of here going back to my own thread. He may be a little sarcastic but Vision is right. You have given the bullshit way too much energy. Stop justifying every small mistake. Stop posting what you should have done. The system is out there. They all know it. If your system has a play then play it. But all the back and forth, it's trending, it's not trending. If it's there it's there if it's not it's not. Plain and simple. Don't engage in back and forth personal attacks. How is that making you money. If they don't like the pick so be it. Remember I told you last week the key to any system is not to be locked in to a system. In other words there are some plays that don't fall into a system. It's ok to play those and post those. I want to see you succeed because you love what you do but you have to remain focused and leave the haters alone. Haters hate that's what they do and guess what you will never satisfy a hater. You could win 25 in a row and win the $100K. There will be some haters on here that will say you just got lucky. WHO CARES! Stop caring about what people think and just do your thing. I'm out! Hope this talk helps you out because I don't like what I'm seeing in this thread!
    Reply
    One more point and I'm out of here going back to my own thread. He may be a little sarcastic but Vision is right. You have given the bullshit way too much energy. Stop justifying every small mistake. Stop posting what you should have done. The system is out there. They all know it. If your system has a play then play it. But all the back and forth, it's trending, it's not trending. If it's there it's there if it's not it's not. Plain and simple. Don't engage in back and forth personal attacks. How is that making you money. If they don't like the pick so be it. Remember I told you last week the key to any system is not to be locked in to a system. In other words there are some plays that don't fall into a system. It's ok to play those and post those. I want to see you succeed because you love what you do but you have to remain focused and leave the haters alone. Haters hate that's what they do and guess what you will never satisfy a hater. You could win 25 in a row and win the $100K. There will be some haters on here that will say you just got lucky. WHO CARES! Stop caring about what people think and just do your thing. I'm out! Hope this talk helps you out because I don't like what I'm seeing in this thread!
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 1:07 AM ET #479

    Quote Originally Posted by smoothd20:

    All you freaking tweakers and losers need to leave Czech alone. The man started this thread because he has a passion for Capping. Whether he wins or loses isn't the point. I give him credit for at least putting himself out there. Most of you guys don't have the balls to even start a thread and all you do is sit back and criticize people. Czech quit dealing with these people their only goal is throw you off your game. I told you how we dealt with people like this in the $25 Dime Club. Stay on point, stop explaining and post your picks. If they ask questions answer them. If they continue to probe with more questions don't answer them. You don't owe none of these people a dam thing. Post your picks, lay out the system and move on. End of discussion and don't hold freaking press conferences. 

    My man smoothD! What's up dude. You guys should check his thread, he's got the #1 thread on here and I got started in there.  It was on the W9 run that I decided to start this one, so I'd quit clogging up his thread lol.

    You're right smoothD, it's just hard man.  I had a passion for the system and thought it would be good to share it.  I probably shouldn't have.  I already worked out a couple tweaks that's gonna tie things together nicely but now I don't want to post it.  Same with the new second half system.

    I'm doing this shit for free and posting winners and guys want to be assholes.  It's not right and makes me angry.  I was having fun posting before and trying to advance this thing but that was foolish. My whole theory is built on the "buster" concept, and who did I think I was posting to?

    Please don't take that to mean I'm calling everyone busters.  I certainly am not, some of you guys seem pretty sharp.  But they're in here also, for sure.  It's guys like Vision and Rod that know they're busters, and they hate this, because the truth hurts, so when they hear me talk about busters, they're offended. 

    Sorry everyone, I prob shoulda just said "public".  I just think busters is closer to home, and makes the system make more sense.  We really do fade busters here, and busters are never gonna like that but hey, it's what we do.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothd20:

    All you freaking tweakers and losers need to leave Czech alone. The man started this thread because he has a passion for Capping. Whether he wins or loses isn't the point. I give him credit for at least putting himself out there. Most of you guys don't have the balls to even start a thread and all you do is sit back and criticize people. Czech quit dealing with these people their only goal is throw you off your game. I told you how we dealt with people like this in the $25 Dime Club. Stay on point, stop explaining and post your picks. If they ask questions answer them. If they continue to probe with more questions don't answer them. You don't owe none of these people a dam thing. Post your picks, lay out the system and move on. End of discussion and don't hold freaking press conferences. 

    My man smoothD! What's up dude. You guys should check his thread, he's got the #1 thread on here and I got started in there.  It was on the W9 run that I decided to start this one, so I'd quit clogging up his thread lol.

    You're right smoothD, it's just hard man.  I had a passion for the system and thought it would be good to share it.  I probably shouldn't have.  I already worked out a couple tweaks that's gonna tie things together nicely but now I don't want to post it.  Same with the new second half system.

    I'm doing this shit for free and posting winners and guys want to be assholes.  It's not right and makes me angry.  I was having fun posting before and trying to advance this thing but that was foolish. My whole theory is built on the "buster" concept, and who did I think I was posting to?

    Please don't take that to mean I'm calling everyone busters.  I certainly am not, some of you guys seem pretty sharp.  But they're in here also, for sure.  It's guys like Vision and Rod that know they're busters, and they hate this, because the truth hurts, so when they hear me talk about busters, they're offended. 

    Sorry everyone, I prob shoulda just said "public".  I just think busters is closer to home, and makes the system make more sense.  We really do fade busters here, and busters are never gonna like that but hey, it's what we do.
     
    Ezmoney123
    Ezmoney123
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 409
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 1:21 AM ET #480

    Good call with Denver Czech.  Who do you like to win it all?  Im liking NY and MEM tom, I might qualify for being a buster :).  Any eary leans?.  GL to all
    Reply
    Good call with Denver Czech.  Who do you like to win it all?  Im liking NY and MEM tom, I might qualify for being a buster :).  Any eary leans?.  GL to all
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 1:25 AM ET #481

    Kinda funny everything I predicted today happened. Earlier I made a post on how we'd see artificial moves towards the heavy favorites. Look at the late move on Orl, the chi over, the Boston over, the lakers under. ALL LOSERS

    Then I said Atl was disqualified since line went back and forth. I did like them personally but they were clearly a no-play, and lost by 1/2 pt.

    Then I said I liked Atl second half, push.

    I said I liked chi, because even though there was no line movement, everyone was on phi and so I thought chi looked sharp since the line didn't budge all day. WINNER

    Last but not least, Denver. Said all day this was the sharp play, we just couldn't "qualify" it until late, and the late 1/2 pt move kept me from officially calling it a system play. I did say I was betting it though. WINNER

    and the total. I said they were prob adjusting this way down since everyone was on the under, and it wouldn't surprise me if the game went over, especially if Denver covered. WINNER

    Thats not even including the Indi game, which I was right on also.
    Reply
    Kinda funny everything I predicted today happened. Earlier I made a post on how we'd see artificial moves towards the heavy favorites. Look at the late move on Orl, the chi over, the Boston over, the lakers under. ALL LOSERS

    Then I said Atl was disqualified since line went back and forth. I did like them personally but they were clearly a no-play, and lost by 1/2 pt.

    Then I said I liked Atl second half, push.

    I said I liked chi, because even though there was no line movement, everyone was on phi and so I thought chi looked sharp since the line didn't budge all day. WINNER

    Last but not least, Denver. Said all day this was the sharp play, we just couldn't "qualify" it until late, and the late 1/2 pt move kept me from officially calling it a system play. I did say I was betting it though. WINNER

    and the total. I said they were prob adjusting this way down since everyone was on the under, and it wouldn't surprise me if the game went over, especially if Denver covered. WINNER

    Thats not even including the Indi game, which I was right on also.
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 1:28 AM ET #482

    Hey EZ thanks for visiting. No leans on tomorrow yet. Tired man but visit tomorrow.
    Reply
    Hey EZ thanks for visiting. No leans on tomorrow yet. Tired man but visit tomorrow.
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 1:32 AM ET #483

    EZ I haven't even looked yet but fading B's is always gonna profitable. We're just trying to take it a little further here. Come back tomorrow
    Reply
    EZ I haven't even looked yet but fading B's is always gonna profitable. We're just trying to take it a little further here. Come back tomorrow
     
    DEEBEE7
    DEEBEE7
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 7
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 1:42 AM ET #484

    even if they dont qualify for system plays.... can you still post your leans 
    looking forward to tmmrw! 
    Reply
    even if they dont qualify for system plays.... can you still post your leans 
    looking forward to tmmrw! 
     
    Nakedstick
    Nakedstick
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 1
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 1:56 AM ET #485

    first post but looking forward to following this thread.  Tired of being a buster myself time to make money
    Reply
    first post but looking forward to following this thread.  Tired of being a buster myself time to make money
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 2:10 AM ET #486

    Naked, 

    We're all busters in here. Doesn't mean we can't follow the sharps though.  See you tomorrow.
    Reply
    Naked, 

    We're all busters in here. Doesn't mean we can't follow the sharps though.  See you tomorrow.
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 3:15 AM ET #487

    Wow guys 37,400 hits+ and counting.  And only a few haters. That's really not so bad. 

    I've already fixed the system parameters, and I have it right. It's really great actually, and I didn't just mold it to fit tonight's games. 

    I've had this stuff for a while actually, but didn't want to make it any more complicated on paper then it already was. I had no idea there'd be such a response to this thread, and didn't know if it was worth the effort of trying to explain every detail.

    That's dumb though. It actually looks better now, even though it's more complicated. It's more comprehensive too though. It's still the same concept as before, of course, but it's a totally revamped version, and fixes the glitches we saw tonight, keeping us from our rightful 4-0.
      
    We'll call it…(lol)

    Czech's Road to Riches  System 2.0


    I knew Chi was sharp tonight, and Denver, and Indi also, and the Indi over. Under the new parameters all 4 of those would have been plays. Chi under would not have, even though I liked that one also.

    The key is accepting this concept: not all plays are created equal. I think I posted before that I used to think all plays were equal, meaning they were either sharp, or not. No in between. This is retarded though. 

    Even according to my previous system, that looks at line movement vs buster consensus only, and under very loose definition, it's immediately obvious that not all plays are equal. One game moves 1/2 point, with 57% on favorite, and another 2 points, with 65%? How is that equal?

    The truth is there are degrees of "sharpness", if you will.  Some plays we have every indicator to X degree, and some to Y degree, and some we have all but one thing and some everything lines up perfectly. 

    I wanted everything to line up perfect before, on every single play, and the truth is if you wait for those, my system is SICK.  But this isn't always feasible. I missed posting 4-0 tonight because I tried to keep it too tight.

    That doesn't mean I'm looking to loosen it up too much and sacrifice quality. I mean, that is a necessary evil with the more plays you try and add. But I'm taking care to make sure this is not what we're doing. I just don't want to keep missing sharp plays just because of a last second 1/2 pt move, and/or because the line doesn't move at all, even though 70% are on one side. 

    There have to be exceptions to the rules sometimes, but only when the other factors are present to an even greater degree then normal. We're not gonna take a borderline pick and qualify it after a late line move. But when we have something as sharp as Denver tonight, we're not gonna disqualify it either because of that last second 1/2 point move. 

    Also, there really does have to be a grading system for the system plays. 

    I've seen how some guys try and do it, 1u play, 2u play, etc. I never wanted to do this with mine, but I think it's necessary to an extent. I'm not sure if I want to get into units, but there has to be a way to differentiate a little bit between play-strength.  

    Similar to how people post "leans". Meaning, "I kinda like it but don't hold me to it!"  

    Anyways enough for tonight. Hope I didn't ramble too much. Hope you guys enjoy the thread. Hope someone rode Chi and Denver tonight. I cashed a nice 2-teamer off of them myself. 

    Okay tomorrow we 








    Reply
    Wow guys 37,400 hits+ and counting.  And only a few haters. That's really not so bad. 

    I've already fixed the system parameters, and I have it right. It's really great actually, and I didn't just mold it to fit tonight's games. 

    I've had this stuff for a while actually, but didn't want to make it any more complicated on paper then it already was. I had no idea there'd be such a response to this thread, and didn't know if it was worth the effort of trying to explain every detail.

    That's dumb though. It actually looks better now, even though it's more complicated. It's more comprehensive too though. It's still the same concept as before, of course, but it's a totally revamped version, and fixes the glitches we saw tonight, keeping us from our rightful 4-0.
      
    We'll call it…(lol)

    Czech's Road to Riches  System 2.0


    I knew Chi was sharp tonight, and Denver, and Indi also, and the Indi over. Under the new parameters all 4 of those would have been plays. Chi under would not have, even though I liked that one also.

    The key is accepting this concept: not all plays are created equal. I think I posted before that I used to think all plays were equal, meaning they were either sharp, or not. No in between. This is retarded though. 

    Even according to my previous system, that looks at line movement vs buster consensus only, and under very loose definition, it's immediately obvious that not all plays are equal. One game moves 1/2 point, with 57% on favorite, and another 2 points, with 65%? How is that equal?

    The truth is there are degrees of "sharpness", if you will.  Some plays we have every indicator to X degree, and some to Y degree, and some we have all but one thing and some everything lines up perfectly. 

    I wanted everything to line up perfect before, on every single play, and the truth is if you wait for those, my system is SICK.  But this isn't always feasible. I missed posting 4-0 tonight because I tried to keep it too tight.

    That doesn't mean I'm looking to loosen it up too much and sacrifice quality. I mean, that is a necessary evil with the more plays you try and add. But I'm taking care to make sure this is not what we're doing. I just don't want to keep missing sharp plays just because of a last second 1/2 pt move, and/or because the line doesn't move at all, even though 70% are on one side. 

    There have to be exceptions to the rules sometimes, but only when the other factors are present to an even greater degree then normal. We're not gonna take a borderline pick and qualify it after a late line move. But when we have something as sharp as Denver tonight, we're not gonna disqualify it either because of that last second 1/2 point move. 

    Also, there really does have to be a grading system for the system plays. 

    I've seen how some guys try and do it, 1u play, 2u play, etc. I never wanted to do this with mine, but I think it's necessary to an extent. I'm not sure if I want to get into units, but there has to be a way to differentiate a little bit between play-strength.  

    Similar to how people post "leans". Meaning, "I kinda like it but don't hold me to it!"  

    Anyways enough for tonight. Hope I didn't ramble too much. Hope you guys enjoy the thread. Hope someone rode Chi and Denver tonight. I cashed a nice 2-teamer off of them myself. 

    Okay tomorrow we 








     
    jaybizzle5o4
    jaybizzle5o4
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2011
    Posts: 2
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 3:50 AM ET #488

    Damn! Im so glad you shared this new system with us! Keep doing what youre doing! Ignore the haters and dont bother replying to them cuz that'll just keep em coming back with even more negativity. From now on, please dont reply to a hater! Just make em feel as if theyre talkin to a brick wall. Keep this thread positive and the haters will fade off! Good luck bro and lets ride!! 
    Reply
    Damn! Im so glad you shared this new system with us! Keep doing what youre doing! Ignore the haters and dont bother replying to them cuz that'll just keep em coming back with even more negativity. From now on, please dont reply to a hater! Just make em feel as if theyre talkin to a brick wall. Keep this thread positive and the haters will fade off! Good luck bro and lets ride!! 
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 5:02 AM ET #489

    Alright folks I'm gonna do something that no one else would do...

    I'm gonna take my winning record from before, 14-9 YTD, 5-3 this thread, plus the 2-1-1 personal picks I posted tonight that aren't on the record (16-10-1 total 61.5%), and start at 0-0-0.a

    Why would anyone do this? Surely I'd like to keep this buffer in case I have a bad day or 2, but not gonna do that. My goal is 60%, I did it so far, and I'm plenty confident that I can keep doing it, so I don't care. I'm starting up version 2.0 tomorrow and starting with an 0-0 record. 

    Let's see what the haters think of that. Should blow their minds. 

    Tomorrow we'll start fresh and see what this thing really has. 
    Reply
    Alright folks I'm gonna do something that no one else would do...

    I'm gonna take my winning record from before, 14-9 YTD, 5-3 this thread, plus the 2-1-1 personal picks I posted tonight that aren't on the record (16-10-1 total 61.5%), and start at 0-0-0.a

    Why would anyone do this? Surely I'd like to keep this buffer in case I have a bad day or 2, but not gonna do that. My goal is 60%, I did it so far, and I'm plenty confident that I can keep doing it, so I don't care. I'm starting up version 2.0 tomorrow and starting with an 0-0 record. 

    Let's see what the haters think of that. Should blow their minds. 

    Tomorrow we'll start fresh and see what this thing really has. 
     
    jamescrain1
    jamescrain1
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2009
    Posts: 52
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 8:20 AM ET #490

    BOL ----  CZECH_RAZOR, i Dig ur THREADS . Keep up the good work, and dont listen to the HATERS!!!!!!
    Reply
    BOL ----  CZECH_RAZOR, i Dig ur THREADS . Keep up the good work, and dont listen to the HATERS!!!!!!
     
    Ezmoney123
    Ezmoney123
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 409
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 8:29 AM ET #491

    A New System.  Upgraded to Version 2.0
    Reply
    A New System.  Upgraded to Version 2.0
     
    jason2022
    jason2022
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2003
    Posts: 865
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 8:41 AM ET #492

    keep up the good work.
    Reply
    keep up the good work.
     
    savelemony
    savelemony
    Prospect
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2011
    Posts: 13
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 9:39 AM ET #493

    I'm guessing that lac@mem under is a system play with 63% (according to Covers consensus) on the over and a line movement from 183.5 down a point to 182.5. Am I getting this system right? Please correct me if I am wrong.
    Reply
    I'm guessing that lac@mem under is a system play with 63% (according to Covers consensus) on the over and a line movement from 183.5 down a point to 182.5. Am I getting this system right? Please correct me if I am wrong.
     
    Vicente87
    Vicente87
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2012
    Posts: 7243
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 10:11 AM ET #494

    Quote Originally Posted by savelemony:

    I'm guessing that lac@mem under is a system play with 63% (according to Covers consensus) on the over and a line movement from 183.5 down a point to 182.5. Am I getting this system right? Please correct me if I am wrong.
     

     Hi, I'm new here. Just registered to be part of this thread.
     Unless it doesn't fit rule #3, the under sounds like a system play. 

      
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by savelemony:

    I'm guessing that lac@mem under is a system play with 63% (according to Covers consensus) on the over and a line movement from 183.5 down a point to 182.5. Am I getting this system right? Please correct me if I am wrong.
     

     Hi, I'm new here. Just registered to be part of this thread.
     Unless it doesn't fit rule #3, the under sounds like a system play. 

      
     
    TRISTANS
    TRISTANS
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2006
    Posts: 765
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 10:42 AM ET #495

    Hard to read bc last game under was a system play and game went waaaayyy OVER!! Too early to call bc it could move back down and disqualify!! 
    Reply
    Hard to read bc last game under was a system play and game went waaaayyy OVER!! Too early to call bc it could move back down and disqualify!! 
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 12:58 PM ET #496

    Quote Originally Posted by savelemony:

    I'm guessing that lac@mem under is a system play with 63% (according to Covers consensus) on the over and a line movement from 183.5 down a point to 182.5. Am I getting this system right? Please correct me if I am wrong.

    Correctemundo! I'm actually showing the total down to 182. 

    I just got up and have barely even taken a look yet but this one looks sharp so far, but I gotta wait until a little closer until game time.

    However I do want to note that I changed the parameters last night and won't be waiting as long to call these games.  I still think it's best to wait to bet them, especially unders and dogs, since the late last second line moves tend to offer better prices for these dogs and unders, but I've changed the way I look at these late moves and when I can post my plays.





    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by savelemony:

    I'm guessing that lac@mem under is a system play with 63% (according to Covers consensus) on the over and a line movement from 183.5 down a point to 182.5. Am I getting this system right? Please correct me if I am wrong.

    Correctemundo! I'm actually showing the total down to 182. 

    I just got up and have barely even taken a look yet but this one looks sharp so far, but I gotta wait until a little closer until game time.

    However I do want to note that I changed the parameters last night and won't be waiting as long to call these games.  I still think it's best to wait to bet them, especially unders and dogs, since the late last second line moves tend to offer better prices for these dogs and unders, but I've changed the way I look at these late moves and when I can post my plays.





     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 1:02 PM ET #497

    Quote Originally Posted by TRISTANS:

    Hard to read bc last game under was a system play and game went waaaayyy OVER!! Too early to call bc it could move back down and disqualify!! 

    Tristan,

    Are you referring to last Memphis/Clips game?  That total didn't qualify under the old rules as a system play, as it landed on 182.5, same as the open, and I no-played it.

    I liked that under though anyways and took i for W6 on my Streak Survivor 2 days ago, and the game went UNDER in regulation, not way over, but they freaking went to OT and I lost in OT.

    That game went UNDER in regulation and was the right play.
    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by TRISTANS:

    Hard to read bc last game under was a system play and game went waaaayyy OVER!! Too early to call bc it could move back down and disqualify!! 

    Tristan,

    Are you referring to last Memphis/Clips game?  That total didn't qualify under the old rules as a system play, as it landed on 182.5, same as the open, and I no-played it.

    I liked that under though anyways and took i for W6 on my Streak Survivor 2 days ago, and the game went UNDER in regulation, not way over, but they freaking went to OT and I lost in OT.

    That game went UNDER in regulation and was the right play.
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 2:07 PM ET #498

    Quote Originally Posted by CZECH_RAZOR:


    Correctemundo! I'm actually showing the total down to 182. 

    I just got up and have barely even taken a look yet but this one looks sharp so far, but I gotta wait until a little closer until game time.

    However I do want to note that I changed the parameters last night and won't be waiting as long to call these games.  I still think it's best to wait to bet them, especially unders and dogs, since the late last second line moves tend to offer better prices for these dogs and unders, but I've changed the way I look at these late moves and when I can post my plays.






    This is a good example of why I can't spend all my time and energy in this thread. I just realized some people will take this quote to mean that line moves that move back are not significant anymore. This isn't true.

    In 2.0, I differentiate between a whole set of different line moves, and there are different rules for how they may qualify/disqualify, based on severity, progression, direction, whether they move back and forth once, or multiple times or not, when they move, and also all of this in correlation to the severity of public consensus in Rule #2. All of this affects whether they're a play or not, and to what degree, because all plays are no longer looked at as being equal. 


    Reply
    Quote Originally Posted by CZECH_RAZOR:


    Correctemundo! I'm actually showing the total down to 182. 

    I just got up and have barely even taken a look yet but this one looks sharp so far, but I gotta wait until a little closer until game time.

    However I do want to note that I changed the parameters last night and won't be waiting as long to call these games.  I still think it's best to wait to bet them, especially unders and dogs, since the late last second line moves tend to offer better prices for these dogs and unders, but I've changed the way I look at these late moves and when I can post my plays.






    This is a good example of why I can't spend all my time and energy in this thread. I just realized some people will take this quote to mean that line moves that move back are not significant anymore. This isn't true.

    In 2.0, I differentiate between a whole set of different line moves, and there are different rules for how they may qualify/disqualify, based on severity, progression, direction, whether they move back and forth once, or multiple times or not, when they move, and also all of this in correlation to the severity of public consensus in Rule #2. All of this affects whether they're a play or not, and to what degree, because all plays are no longer looked at as being equal. 


     
    UPNTHAPORT
    UPNTHAPORT
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 1954
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 3:16 PM ET #499

    Thoughts on Grizzlies getting -6.5 and the Public pounding the Clips to Cover...

    My personal opinion is to Take the Grizzlies and the Points, this line was made to induce bettors to take the Clippers thinking there is not way the Grizzlies can cover this line since the Games have been so close...

    Reply

    Thoughts on Grizzlies getting -6.5 and the Public pounding the Clips to Cover...

    My personal opinion is to Take the Grizzlies and the Points, this line was made to induce bettors to take the Clippers thinking there is not way the Grizzlies can cover this line since the Games have been so close...

     
     
    CZECH_RAZOR
    CZECH_RAZOR
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2012
    Posts: 849
    Posted: May. 9, 2012 - 3:32 PM ET #500

    Whether Memphis covers or not Tonight doesn't matter, what is impressing me is that I see you guys are thinking like sharps now and not busters. 101 was my gift to the boosteres out there. 

    I've heard so many people explain their plays in the past in other threads with the most twisted logic, and it's busters like these that Vegas wants in their books so badly. Think about it...who you think Vegas was rooting for last night, Lakers or Denver? Every B just knew that Lakers were gonna close out the series. 

    If you guys want to avoid losing money in the future, and don't want to go thru all the trouble of getting into all the particulars, then fine. Take a look at the line movement if any, compare it to who the busters are on, and get on Vegas' side. It's that simple, and you won't get killed anymore. 

    That's not good enough for me though, hence this system 101 that I wrote for you guys. But that was dos, and now I've got Windows with 2.0. Guys I'm taking it to a "whole...'notha...level" (MAD tv) if you know what I'm saying. 

    Reply
    Whether Memphis covers or not Tonight doesn't matter, what is impressing me is that I see you guys are thinking like sharps now and not busters. 101 was my gift to the boosteres out there. 

    I've heard so many people explain their plays in the past in other threads with the most twisted logic, and it's busters like these that Vegas wants in their books so badly. Think about it...who you think Vegas was rooting for last night, Lakers or Denver? Every B just knew that Lakers were gonna close out the series. 

    If you guys want to avoid losing money in the future, and don't want to go thru all the trouble of getting into all the particulars, then fine. Take a look at the line movement if any, compare it to who the busters are on, and get on Vegas' side. It's that simple, and you won't get killed anymore. 

    That's not good enough for me though, hence this system 101 that I wrote for you guys. But that was dos, and now I've got Windows with 2.0. Guys I'm taking it to a "whole...'notha...level" (MAD tv) if you know what I'm saying. 

    All Forums | Website Promotions
    «First Previous 202122 ... 414243 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 452,787
    • Serious Streak Survivor Strategies 1,918,225
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 6,983
    • PART DEUX 262
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,591
    • You asked for more winners- here you go 1,902
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 28,891
    • That’s the game! This will end 3-2 Phillies win. No more runs. Take In Game Live UNDER 5.5 runs (+261) and Phillies to win by EXACTLY 1 runs (+280) 625
    • ?? KBO Plays 🥎 15,723
    • Tuesday 09/29/2026 639

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.