• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Penalty Box

    Good Lord 2 People Shot and Killed at Chiefs Parade

    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
    MrWhatsItToYa
    ABooksNightmare
    kcblitzkrieg
    benhogan76
    philschnaars
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 929
    Posts: 174
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»
     
    MrWhatsItToYa
    MrWhatsItToYa
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3239
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2024 - 4:53 PM ET #126

    @beats723

     Ya,you did just read that's it's relatively easy to get guns in Chicago,but I'm not sure about NYC or LA (and you forgot Balt).You wanna guess why I said that,it's because I know it's easy in Chicago cause I live here and experience it.I can't honestly comment on NYC,LA,or even Balt,cause I've never actually even been there.So instead of just spewing something I've just heard and not experienced 1st hand (like you are probably doing right now).I figured I would just stick to the facts,that I personally know are facts.Try it sometime you might not look like such a fool,like you do most of the time.And if you lost some brain cells from the comment,you might wanna go to a doctor and get that checked out,you evidently don't have a lot to spare.

    Notice how the fool doesn't even mention the original post #82 that Fade posted about guns "being nearly impossible to get" in the aforementioned NYC,LA and Balt.He comes after the guy who is honestly disputing what Fade posted. 

    Reply

    @beats723

     Ya,you did just read that's it's relatively easy to get guns in Chicago,but I'm not sure about NYC or LA (and you forgot Balt).You wanna guess why I said that,it's because I know it's easy in Chicago cause I live here and experience it.I can't honestly comment on NYC,LA,or even Balt,cause I've never actually even been there.So instead of just spewing something I've just heard and not experienced 1st hand (like you are probably doing right now).I figured I would just stick to the facts,that I personally know are facts.Try it sometime you might not look like such a fool,like you do most of the time.And if you lost some brain cells from the comment,you might wanna go to a doctor and get that checked out,you evidently don't have a lot to spare.

    Notice how the fool doesn't even mention the original post #82 that Fade posted about guns "being nearly impossible to get" in the aforementioned NYC,LA and Balt.He comes after the guy who is honestly disputing what Fade posted. 

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2024 - 5:02 PM ET #127

    It's because you are a known dick, on the regular to

     

    Talking about fools reading others post and mocking someone for it when you and your pal did the same....instigators

     

    Interesting dilemma an_popcorn

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    It's because you are a known dick, on the regular to

     

    Talking about fools reading others post and mocking someone for it when you and your pal did the same....instigators

     

    Interesting dilemma an_popcorn

     
    kcblitzkrieg
    kcblitzkrieg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 7998
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2024 - 5:16 PM ET #128

    @MrWhatsItToYa

     Did you ever wonder why Wyoming or Montana don't have a lot of gun violence or crime?

     

    I'm guessing this has to do with population demographics and the statistical representation of those who commit gun violence at an alarming disproportion to the rest of the population demographic  ??  

    Perhaps you could share some statistical data, I know I am one that would be interested to see.... 

    Time is a flat circle....
    Reply

    @MrWhatsItToYa

     Did you ever wonder why Wyoming or Montana don't have a lot of gun violence or crime?

     

    I'm guessing this has to do with population demographics and the statistical representation of those who commit gun violence at an alarming disproportion to the rest of the population demographic  ??  

    Perhaps you could share some statistical data, I know I am one that would be interested to see.... 

     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63855
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2024 - 5:21 PM ET #129

    Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg:

    @MrWhatsItToYa  Did you ever wonder why Wyoming or Montana don't have a lot of gun violence or crime?   I'm guessing this has to do with population demographics and the statistical representation of those who commit gun violence at an alarming disproportion to the rest of the population demographic  ??   Perhaps you could share some statistical data, I know I am one that would be interested to see....
    Why don’t you tell us?  I am one that would be interested to see…

    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg:

    @MrWhatsItToYa  Did you ever wonder why Wyoming or Montana don't have a lot of gun violence or crime?   I'm guessing this has to do with population demographics and the statistical representation of those who commit gun violence at an alarming disproportion to the rest of the population demographic  ??   Perhaps you could share some statistical data, I know I am one that would be interested to see....
    Why don’t you tell us?  I am one that would be interested to see…

     
    kcblitzkrieg
    kcblitzkrieg
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2008
    Posts: 7998
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2024 - 5:26 PM ET #130

    @benhogan76

     I don't know Ben, that is why I was asking Mr. Buck Falls.  He said it, I stated my assumption in response to his statement.  I'd like to see the data, maybe over the weekend someone can do some DD and share with us all for next week's update.  

    Time is a flat circle....
    Reply

    @benhogan76

     I don't know Ben, that is why I was asking Mr. Buck Falls.  He said it, I stated my assumption in response to his statement.  I'd like to see the data, maybe over the weekend someone can do some DD and share with us all for next week's update.  

     
    MrWhatsItToYa
    MrWhatsItToYa
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3239
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2024 - 5:38 PM ET #131

    @ABooksNightmare

     Clown on this pansy boy.That's the thing it wasn't mis-read,it's exactly what you wrote "Fuck Off...that's kids".No,most competent people would just realize they posted a statement wrong and move on,you keep doubling down on what you said.It's just you are to big of a coward to just admit the way you said it was wrong.If it was about the situation you would write to Deezy "Oh I hadn't heard it had gone up to 11 now,wow that's a fucked up situation".I did see what you had wrote in your previous statement about how bad it is for the kids.and that was a normal statement.Quoting someone and then telling them to "Fuck Off",had nothing to do with what you quoted him on,or what was being discussed.

    And the way YOU would tell someone to Fuck Off is,"Fuck off you yellow bellied...ass leaking..two peckered billy goat"?Dam you really are some red necked country bumbkin type of p*ssy.

    Here let's ask two people who are on the same side as you,what they think.I don't agree with BigGame or Phil on to many things,but I do think they have enough integrity (especially BigGame since he called out matrix about the to bad it didn't hit Kelcie post) to speak honestly about what they think about the situation.

    BigGame and Phil,do you think when Nightmare made the "Fuck off' statement and quoted Deezy,he was telling deezy to Fuck Off,or he was talking about the situation,or you really have no idea why he told him to Fuck Off cause it came from so far out in left field,and really didn't have to do pertaining to what was being discussed?

    Reply

    @ABooksNightmare

     Clown on this pansy boy.That's the thing it wasn't mis-read,it's exactly what you wrote "Fuck Off...that's kids".No,most competent people would just realize they posted a statement wrong and move on,you keep doubling down on what you said.It's just you are to big of a coward to just admit the way you said it was wrong.If it was about the situation you would write to Deezy "Oh I hadn't heard it had gone up to 11 now,wow that's a fucked up situation".I did see what you had wrote in your previous statement about how bad it is for the kids.and that was a normal statement.Quoting someone and then telling them to "Fuck Off",had nothing to do with what you quoted him on,or what was being discussed.

    And the way YOU would tell someone to Fuck Off is,"Fuck off you yellow bellied...ass leaking..two peckered billy goat"?Dam you really are some red necked country bumbkin type of p*ssy.

    Here let's ask two people who are on the same side as you,what they think.I don't agree with BigGame or Phil on to many things,but I do think they have enough integrity (especially BigGame since he called out matrix about the to bad it didn't hit Kelcie post) to speak honestly about what they think about the situation.

    BigGame and Phil,do you think when Nightmare made the "Fuck off' statement and quoted Deezy,he was telling deezy to Fuck Off,or he was talking about the situation,or you really have no idea why he told him to Fuck Off cause it came from so far out in left field,and really didn't have to do pertaining to what was being discussed?

     
    MrWhatsItToYa
    MrWhatsItToYa
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3239
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2024 - 5:48 PM ET #132

    @ABooksNightmare

     "Fuck off you yellow bellied..ass leaking...two peckered billy goat"

    Who are you,Opie fuckin Taylor?

    Reply

    @ABooksNightmare

     "Fuck off you yellow bellied..ass leaking...two peckered billy goat"

    Who are you,Opie fuckin Taylor?

     
    philschnaars
    philschnaars
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 4244
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2024 - 5:59 PM ET #133

    @MrWhatsItToYa

     To be honest I can see your point, alas also the term “fu*k off” is a commonly used way to express surprise without intending any direct meaning to the person to hear it. 

    just my two cents, he could’ve meant it like “Jesus Christ……that’s kids” but yeah I see your and the other guys side of it too. Especially cause he could’ve just squashed it and explained it like I just did. 

    Freedom road was a one-way street
    Reply

    @MrWhatsItToYa

     To be honest I can see your point, alas also the term “fu*k off” is a commonly used way to express surprise without intending any direct meaning to the person to hear it. 

    just my two cents, he could’ve meant it like “Jesus Christ……that’s kids” but yeah I see your and the other guys side of it too. Especially cause he could’ve just squashed it and explained it like I just did. 

     
    benhogan76
    benhogan76
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2008
    Posts: 63855
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2024 - 6:04 PM ET #134

    Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg:

    @benhogan76  I don't know Ben, that is why I was asking Mr. Buck Falls.  He said it, I stated my assumption in response to his statement.  I'd like to see the data, maybe over the weekend someone can do some DD and share with us all for next week's update.
    I think you have an idea, curious why you don’t say it out loud?

    We should stop eating bananas.
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg:

    @benhogan76  I don't know Ben, that is why I was asking Mr. Buck Falls.  He said it, I stated my assumption in response to his statement.  I'd like to see the data, maybe over the weekend someone can do some DD and share with us all for next week's update.
    I think you have an idea, curious why you don’t say it out loud?

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2024 - 6:07 PM ET #135

    @MrWhatsItToYa

     an_roll_laugh

    "L"

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    @MrWhatsItToYa

     an_roll_laugh

    "L"

     
    ABooksNightmare
    ABooksNightmare
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2004
    Posts: 26650
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2024 - 6:10 PM ET #136

    Quote Originally Posted by philschnaars:

    @MrWhatsItToYa  To be honest I can see your point, alas also the term “fu*k off” is a commonly used way to express surprise without intending any direct meaning to the person to hear it.  just my two cents, he could’ve meant it like “Jesus Christ……that’s kids” but yeah I see your and the other guys side of it too. Especially cause he could’ve just squashed it and explained it like I just did.

    If you read the post just above it I am commenting how fucked up it is about the kids so why would I tell someone to fuck off who posted that the count went up to 11confused

    And when you are told that is not what it was meant and they took it the wrong way they don't let it go and pile on...dumbconfused

    Some people on this I tell ya....this guy and deezy just carry over shit from the politics forumsleep2

    COVERS allows u to tell someone they are sexually frustrated so long as ur hands are clean
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by philschnaars:

    @MrWhatsItToYa  To be honest I can see your point, alas also the term “fu*k off” is a commonly used way to express surprise without intending any direct meaning to the person to hear it.  just my two cents, he could’ve meant it like “Jesus Christ……that’s kids” but yeah I see your and the other guys side of it too. Especially cause he could’ve just squashed it and explained it like I just did.

    If you read the post just above it I am commenting how fucked up it is about the kids so why would I tell someone to fuck off who posted that the count went up to 11confused

    And when you are told that is not what it was meant and they took it the wrong way they don't let it go and pile on...dumbconfused

    Some people on this I tell ya....this guy and deezy just carry over shit from the politics forumsleep2

     
    DeezyAZ81
    DeezyAZ81
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2005
    Posts: 8713
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2024 - 9:04 PM ET #137

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa:

    @ABooksNightmare  Clown on this pansy boy.That's the thing it wasn't mis-read,it's exactly what you wrote "Fuck Off...that's kids".No,most competent people would just realize they posted a statement wrong and move on,you keep doubling down on what you said.It's just you are to big of a coward to just admit the way you said it was wrong.If it was about the situation you would write to Deezy "Oh I hadn't heard it had gone up to 11 now,wow that's a fucked up situation".I did see what you had wrote in your previous statement about how bad it is for the kids.and that was a normal statement.Quoting someone and then telling them to "Fuck Off",had nothing to do with what you quoted him on,or what was being discussed. And the way YOU would tell someone to Fuck Off is,"Fuck off you yellow bellied...ass leaking..two peckered billy goat"?Dam you really are some red necked country bumbkin type of p*ssy. Here let's ask two people who are on the same side as you,what they think.I don't agree with BigGame or Phil on to many things,but I do think they have enough integrity (especially BigGame since he called out matrix about the to bad it didn't hit Kelcie post) to speak honestly about what they think about the situation. BigGame and Phil,do you think when Nightmare made the "Fuck off' statement and quoted Deezy,he was telling deezy to Fuck Off,or he was talking about the situation,or you really have no idea why he told him to Fuck Off cause it came from so far out in left field,and really didn't have to do pertaining to what was being discussed?

    @MrWhatsItToYa

    The guy is an egomaniac sociopath. Look at his post history and threads in the PB, yet he calls others drama. It's sad actually. He is incapable of saying I was wrong or I can see how I phrased that poorly. He will keep tripling down on it though just to prove to himself that he was right no matter what, despite others saying he worded it wrong. peace_5

    Best to move on. People like this are above everyone else in their own minds like their Supreme leader and simply never ever in the wrong. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa:

    @ABooksNightmare  Clown on this pansy boy.That's the thing it wasn't mis-read,it's exactly what you wrote "Fuck Off...that's kids".No,most competent people would just realize they posted a statement wrong and move on,you keep doubling down on what you said.It's just you are to big of a coward to just admit the way you said it was wrong.If it was about the situation you would write to Deezy "Oh I hadn't heard it had gone up to 11 now,wow that's a fucked up situation".I did see what you had wrote in your previous statement about how bad it is for the kids.and that was a normal statement.Quoting someone and then telling them to "Fuck Off",had nothing to do with what you quoted him on,or what was being discussed. And the way YOU would tell someone to Fuck Off is,"Fuck off you yellow bellied...ass leaking..two peckered billy goat"?Dam you really are some red necked country bumbkin type of p*ssy. Here let's ask two people who are on the same side as you,what they think.I don't agree with BigGame or Phil on to many things,but I do think they have enough integrity (especially BigGame since he called out matrix about the to bad it didn't hit Kelcie post) to speak honestly about what they think about the situation. BigGame and Phil,do you think when Nightmare made the "Fuck off' statement and quoted Deezy,he was telling deezy to Fuck Off,or he was talking about the situation,or you really have no idea why he told him to Fuck Off cause it came from so far out in left field,and really didn't have to do pertaining to what was being discussed?

    @MrWhatsItToYa

    The guy is an egomaniac sociopath. Look at his post history and threads in the PB, yet he calls others drama. It's sad actually. He is incapable of saying I was wrong or I can see how I phrased that poorly. He will keep tripling down on it though just to prove to himself that he was right no matter what, despite others saying he worded it wrong. peace_5

    Best to move on. People like this are above everyone else in their own minds like their Supreme leader and simply never ever in the wrong. 

     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8323
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2024 - 9:49 PM ET #138

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa:

    @beats723  Ya,you did just read that's it's relatively easy to get guns in Chicago,but I'm not sure about NYC or LA (and you forgot Balt).You wanna guess why I said that,it's because I know it's easy in Chicago cause I live here and experience it.I can't honestly comment on NYC,LA,or even Balt,cause I've never actually even been there.So instead of just spewing something I've just heard and not experienced 1st hand (like you are probably doing right now).I figured I would just stick to the facts,that I personally know are facts.Try it sometime you might not look like such a fool,like you do most of the time.And if you lost some brain cells from the comment,you might wanna go to a doctor and get that checked out,you evidently don't have a lot to spare. Notice how the fool doesn't even mention the original post #82 that Fade posted about guns "being nearly impossible to get" in the aforementioned NYC,LA and Balt.He comes after the guy who is honestly disputing what Fade posted.

     

    Haha come to Brooklyn " i live here and experience it" . I don't know what's more idiotic that you believe Chicago's gun problem is blamed on neighboring Indiana or believing strict gun laws will prevent criminals from getting firearms. The best one so far is comparing USA to European countries that have less population than the state of Illinois. I can tell it's like beating a dead horse cause already saw the conman comment. You're sharp as a marble and will never get it. Guns don't kill people, people kill people ( i know that drives your type crazy ) I'm all for tighter background checks but to think firearms are going anywhere not happening. People have the right to hunt, sport better yet protect. Most law abiding citizens are not going to parades firing away. I'm surrounded by states with strict gun laws yet it's extremely easy to get illegal firearms. I lived in NYC most of my life , Philly and north Atlanta. Living in Atlanta i felt the most safe. California has the most mass shooting almost double the next state but they have strict laws. If people want to mass murder they will whether by gun, bomb, driving car through a sidewalk (like the lower west side incident) or like they do in China stabbing folk with butcher knives . STRICT gun laws will not do shit .also enough with this parade shooting as if it was some nut that had intentions of blowing innocents away. It was gang related and reckless. Euthanize immediately. Stop watching mainstream media i can tell already you watch one of the big three and pretty sure fox is out. It's all bullshit for weak minded people. Regardless you be safe out there, God Bless 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa:

    @beats723  Ya,you did just read that's it's relatively easy to get guns in Chicago,but I'm not sure about NYC or LA (and you forgot Balt).You wanna guess why I said that,it's because I know it's easy in Chicago cause I live here and experience it.I can't honestly comment on NYC,LA,or even Balt,cause I've never actually even been there.So instead of just spewing something I've just heard and not experienced 1st hand (like you are probably doing right now).I figured I would just stick to the facts,that I personally know are facts.Try it sometime you might not look like such a fool,like you do most of the time.And if you lost some brain cells from the comment,you might wanna go to a doctor and get that checked out,you evidently don't have a lot to spare. Notice how the fool doesn't even mention the original post #82 that Fade posted about guns "being nearly impossible to get" in the aforementioned NYC,LA and Balt.He comes after the guy who is honestly disputing what Fade posted.

     

    Haha come to Brooklyn " i live here and experience it" . I don't know what's more idiotic that you believe Chicago's gun problem is blamed on neighboring Indiana or believing strict gun laws will prevent criminals from getting firearms. The best one so far is comparing USA to European countries that have less population than the state of Illinois. I can tell it's like beating a dead horse cause already saw the conman comment. You're sharp as a marble and will never get it. Guns don't kill people, people kill people ( i know that drives your type crazy ) I'm all for tighter background checks but to think firearms are going anywhere not happening. People have the right to hunt, sport better yet protect. Most law abiding citizens are not going to parades firing away. I'm surrounded by states with strict gun laws yet it's extremely easy to get illegal firearms. I lived in NYC most of my life , Philly and north Atlanta. Living in Atlanta i felt the most safe. California has the most mass shooting almost double the next state but they have strict laws. If people want to mass murder they will whether by gun, bomb, driving car through a sidewalk (like the lower west side incident) or like they do in China stabbing folk with butcher knives . STRICT gun laws will not do shit .also enough with this parade shooting as if it was some nut that had intentions of blowing innocents away. It was gang related and reckless. Euthanize immediately. Stop watching mainstream media i can tell already you watch one of the big three and pretty sure fox is out. It's all bullshit for weak minded people. Regardless you be safe out there, God Bless 

     
    MrWhatsItToYa
    MrWhatsItToYa
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3239
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2024 - 10:33 PM ET #139

    @philschnaars

     Thanks for your honest opinion,I appreciate it.I wasn't sure how he was using the term fuck off.I've never heard it used like that to express surprise,kinda like when some people use "get the fuck out of here" when kinda questioning what somebody is telling them.I've never heard "fuck off" used like that.I said in an earlier statement that sometimes people from other countries use phrases that mean different things then the way we take it to mean.I thought maybe that was what happened.

    Reply

    @philschnaars

     Thanks for your honest opinion,I appreciate it.I wasn't sure how he was using the term fuck off.I've never heard it used like that to express surprise,kinda like when some people use "get the fuck out of here" when kinda questioning what somebody is telling them.I've never heard "fuck off" used like that.I said in an earlier statement that sometimes people from other countries use phrases that mean different things then the way we take it to mean.I thought maybe that was what happened.

     
    MrWhatsItToYa
    MrWhatsItToYa
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3239
    Posted: Feb. 16, 2024 - 10:46 PM ET #140

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    Quote Originally Posted by philschnaars: @MrWhatsItToYa  To be honest I can see your point, alas also the term “fu*k off” is a commonly used way to express surprise without intending any direct meaning to the person to hear it.  just my two cents, he could’ve meant it like “Jesus Christ……that’s kids” but yeah I see your and the other guys side of it too. Especially cause he could’ve just squashed it and explained it like I just did. If you read the post just above it I am commenting how fucked up it is about the kids so why would I tell someone to fuck off who posted that the count went up to 11 And when you are told that is not what it was meant and they took it the wrong way they don't let it go and pile on...dumb Some people on this I tell ya....this guy and deezy just carry over shit from the politics forum
    Like I said in my post #77,I saw the one post where you were talking about it being terrible about the kids.That's why I couldn't understand why you quoted Deezy when he said it was now 11,with a "Fuck Off",but that is what you did.I only gave my honest opinion that,that was the way I interpreted what you had said to Deezy the 1st time I read it.I never took it as you talking about the situation,I took it as you telling Deezy to "Fuck Off" for some reason.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    Quote Originally Posted by philschnaars: @MrWhatsItToYa  To be honest I can see your point, alas also the term “fu*k off” is a commonly used way to express surprise without intending any direct meaning to the person to hear it.  just my two cents, he could’ve meant it like “Jesus Christ……that’s kids” but yeah I see your and the other guys side of it too. Especially cause he could’ve just squashed it and explained it like I just did. If you read the post just above it I am commenting how fucked up it is about the kids so why would I tell someone to fuck off who posted that the count went up to 11 And when you are told that is not what it was meant and they took it the wrong way they don't let it go and pile on...dumb Some people on this I tell ya....this guy and deezy just carry over shit from the politics forum
    Like I said in my post #77,I saw the one post where you were talking about it being terrible about the kids.That's why I couldn't understand why you quoted Deezy when he said it was now 11,with a "Fuck Off",but that is what you did.I only gave my honest opinion that,that was the way I interpreted what you had said to Deezy the 1st time I read it.I never took it as you talking about the situation,I took it as you telling Deezy to "Fuck Off" for some reason.

     
    MrWhatsItToYa
    MrWhatsItToYa
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3239
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2024 - 2:10 AM ET #141

    @BigGame90

     How is the rest of the world different then the U.S.?And what makes a great,is it our people,our government and institutions,or our system of government (democracy)?I thought I read that you can own a gun in China,it is very restrictive but I don't think they are completely illegal.You think the only thing that constitutes freedom is having the freedom to blow away as many people as you want,that's what freedom means to you?The reason I said that nobody should be able to own a gun is you asked me in post #75 "how would I fix the problem that happened in KC,I'm assuming your answer would be more gun control and more gun laws".Ya unfortunately I think that is the only way I think we can limit these mass shootings,is to limit the people who have access to the weapons that are used in these mass shootings.

    My family doesn't want to move to another country,because all the people they have ever known are here.Of course they love their country as do I,but if it wasn't for their friends and other extended family I believe they would leave.

    Criminals will be able to still find ways to get some guns (just like they still do in other countries that have stricter gun laws then us),but the more we can do away with these mass shootings the better.We may not be able to stop all of them,but we can certainly do better then we are now.Other countries have eradicated a lot of their guns,if we're the greatest country like you said,why can't we do it?

    You say if we want to fix the gun problem,we need to fix the people problem.And how would you make sure to fix all the people in this country?Talk about some republican fairies looking to not live in a fairy tale land by snapping their fingers and making the world all cupcakes and rainbows.You republicans have good ideas,but they just don't root in reality.Did the parents of the shooter in Vegas raise him right,did they raise him to respect human life and others lives and society as a whole?

    Don't worry about trying to make my comments much better,if you can't read them,then don't.

    Reply

    @BigGame90

     How is the rest of the world different then the U.S.?And what makes a great,is it our people,our government and institutions,or our system of government (democracy)?I thought I read that you can own a gun in China,it is very restrictive but I don't think they are completely illegal.You think the only thing that constitutes freedom is having the freedom to blow away as many people as you want,that's what freedom means to you?The reason I said that nobody should be able to own a gun is you asked me in post #75 "how would I fix the problem that happened in KC,I'm assuming your answer would be more gun control and more gun laws".Ya unfortunately I think that is the only way I think we can limit these mass shootings,is to limit the people who have access to the weapons that are used in these mass shootings.

    My family doesn't want to move to another country,because all the people they have ever known are here.Of course they love their country as do I,but if it wasn't for their friends and other extended family I believe they would leave.

    Criminals will be able to still find ways to get some guns (just like they still do in other countries that have stricter gun laws then us),but the more we can do away with these mass shootings the better.We may not be able to stop all of them,but we can certainly do better then we are now.Other countries have eradicated a lot of their guns,if we're the greatest country like you said,why can't we do it?

    You say if we want to fix the gun problem,we need to fix the people problem.And how would you make sure to fix all the people in this country?Talk about some republican fairies looking to not live in a fairy tale land by snapping their fingers and making the world all cupcakes and rainbows.You republicans have good ideas,but they just don't root in reality.Did the parents of the shooter in Vegas raise him right,did they raise him to respect human life and others lives and society as a whole?

    Don't worry about trying to make my comments much better,if you can't read them,then don't.

     
    XXMyThirdEyeXX
    XXMyThirdEyeXX
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2024
    Posts: 618
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2024 - 2:13 AM ET #142

    Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg:

    @MrWhatsItToYa  Did you ever wonder why Wyoming or Montana don't have a lot of gun violence or crime?   I'm guessing this has to do with population demographics and the statistical representation of those who commit gun violence at an alarming disproportion to the rest of the population demographic  ??   Perhaps you could share some statistical data, I know I am one that would be interested to see....

     

    You know why

    Came out to watch you play, why are you running away?
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by kcblitzkrieg:

    @MrWhatsItToYa  Did you ever wonder why Wyoming or Montana don't have a lot of gun violence or crime?   I'm guessing this has to do with population demographics and the statistical representation of those who commit gun violence at an alarming disproportion to the rest of the population demographic  ??   Perhaps you could share some statistical data, I know I am one that would be interested to see....

     

    You know why

     
    MrWhatsItToYa
    MrWhatsItToYa
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3239
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2024 - 6:48 AM ET #143

    @beats723

     Good I'm glad you live there and have experienced it.Have you ever lived in Chicago?If not,don't try and tell me what goes on here.If you haven't lived here,you don't know shit about it.Just like I don't know shit about what goes on in NYC,cause I've never lived there or have even been there.The difference is I admit I don't know what happens in NYC,but you sit here and talk about a place that you've never lived in,like you were born and raised there.Do tell me where these criminal are getting their guns then,since you know a lot of them ain't coming from Indiana.Strict gun laws won't prevent criminals from getting firearms,but it would at least hinder them from getting them.Which would help against this countries gun violence issues.Well since guns don't kill people,people kill people.Lets just let everybody make or have their own bombs or even nukes,cause bombs or nukes don't kill people,only people kill people,right?(I know that drives your type crazy).I never said I thought firearms were going to be done away with,I was asked what I thought we could do to lesson the amount of mass shootings we have.And I said the only way I could see mass shootings declining is if we do away with guns.You are right,most law abiding citizens are not going to parades firing away,but most law abiding citizens (he was law abiding all the way up until he wasn't) don't start firing 1,000 rounds into a country music concert either,but it did happen.Where did I say this parade shooter was some nut that had intentions to blow innocents away?So if strict gun laws will not do shit.Why are you against strict gun laws,according to you they won't do nothing anyway,right?

    The really best one is they have this statistic,and it's based on the per capita of a state or country,which means it's based on the population of either the state or country.I'd be willing to bet that if you checked the stats for gun violence between the Netherlands and Chicago or Illinois or the whole United States,that the Netherlands would be lower then all of those (per capita).


    Oh you can already tell I watch one of the big three,and your pretty sure fox is out.Then do tell me Einstein,which is the one I watch.It should be a pretty easy guess for you,cause out of the 3 you've already eliminated one of them.Come on dimestore psychic,lets hear your educated guess.

    You be safe out there also.

    Reply

    @beats723

     Good I'm glad you live there and have experienced it.Have you ever lived in Chicago?If not,don't try and tell me what goes on here.If you haven't lived here,you don't know shit about it.Just like I don't know shit about what goes on in NYC,cause I've never lived there or have even been there.The difference is I admit I don't know what happens in NYC,but you sit here and talk about a place that you've never lived in,like you were born and raised there.Do tell me where these criminal are getting their guns then,since you know a lot of them ain't coming from Indiana.Strict gun laws won't prevent criminals from getting firearms,but it would at least hinder them from getting them.Which would help against this countries gun violence issues.Well since guns don't kill people,people kill people.Lets just let everybody make or have their own bombs or even nukes,cause bombs or nukes don't kill people,only people kill people,right?(I know that drives your type crazy).I never said I thought firearms were going to be done away with,I was asked what I thought we could do to lesson the amount of mass shootings we have.And I said the only way I could see mass shootings declining is if we do away with guns.You are right,most law abiding citizens are not going to parades firing away,but most law abiding citizens (he was law abiding all the way up until he wasn't) don't start firing 1,000 rounds into a country music concert either,but it did happen.Where did I say this parade shooter was some nut that had intentions to blow innocents away?So if strict gun laws will not do shit.Why are you against strict gun laws,according to you they won't do nothing anyway,right?

    The really best one is they have this statistic,and it's based on the per capita of a state or country,which means it's based on the population of either the state or country.I'd be willing to bet that if you checked the stats for gun violence between the Netherlands and Chicago or Illinois or the whole United States,that the Netherlands would be lower then all of those (per capita).


    Oh you can already tell I watch one of the big three,and your pretty sure fox is out.Then do tell me Einstein,which is the one I watch.It should be a pretty easy guess for you,cause out of the 3 you've already eliminated one of them.Come on dimestore psychic,lets hear your educated guess.

    You be safe out there also.

     
    MrWhatsItToYa
    MrWhatsItToYa
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3239
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2024 - 7:20 AM ET #144

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    @MrWhatsItToYa   "L"
    Here let me help you with the next one,

    "M"

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by ABooksNightmare:

    @MrWhatsItToYa   "L"
    Here let me help you with the next one,

    "M"

     
    alfredd
    alfredd
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Feb, 2024
    Posts: 3
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2024 - 9:40 AM ET #145

    i have never seen a group of people this dumb in one place since i took my s.a.t. s,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

    Reply

    i have never seen a group of people this dumb in one place since i took my s.a.t. s,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

     
    packersbackers
    packersbackers
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 52975
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2024 - 10:00 AM ET #146

    @alfredd

    Quote Originally Posted by alfredd:

    i have never seen a group of people this dumb in one place since i took my s.a.t. s,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

     

    Perhaps you haven't seen the mensa level conversation currently happening in the Knock Stock thread,,,there's spaghetti sauce all over the place in that one an_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

     

    Will we be honored by a celebrity Alfrred appearance later today?

    MAGAm Yisrael Chai
    Reply

    @alfredd

    Quote Originally Posted by alfredd:

    i have never seen a group of people this dumb in one place since i took my s.a.t. s,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

     

    Perhaps you haven't seen the mensa level conversation currently happening in the Knock Stock thread,,,there's spaghetti sauce all over the place in that one an_roll_laughan_roll_laughan_roll_laugh

     

    Will we be honored by a celebrity Alfrred appearance later today?

     
    philschnaars
    philschnaars
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2007
    Posts: 4244
    Posted: Feb. 17, 2024 - 4:01 PM ET #147

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa:

    @philschnaars  Thanks for your honest opinion,I appreciate it.I wasn't sure how he was using the term fuck off.I've never heard it used like that to express surprise,kinda like when some people use "get the fuck out of here" when kinda questioning what somebody is telling them.I've never heard "fuck off" used like that.I said in an earlier statement that sometimes people from other countries use phrases that mean different things then the way we take it to mean.I thought maybe that was what happened.

     

    yeah it’s a strange way to exclaim surprise, but it is a way to do so, as to the real important thing (more so than if a poster told another poster to F off) I wish I knew the answer to make the world free of these mass shootings, with a 1st grader and a child about to enter kindergarten next year it scares the shot out of me every time they go to school, it’s a place they should be going to to learn and to socialize with other children and instead I need to worry about some ones child bringing their parents legally owned gun to school with them and opening up for no reason. Simple solution is to ban all guns I guess, but it is in the constitution that citizens may possess firearms. I know of people that have guns and respect that they have them and the damage they can do, but there’s literally no way to monitor everyone that owns a gun legally, unless I’m dumb and there is a way. 

    Freedom road was a one-way street
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa:

    @philschnaars  Thanks for your honest opinion,I appreciate it.I wasn't sure how he was using the term fuck off.I've never heard it used like that to express surprise,kinda like when some people use "get the fuck out of here" when kinda questioning what somebody is telling them.I've never heard "fuck off" used like that.I said in an earlier statement that sometimes people from other countries use phrases that mean different things then the way we take it to mean.I thought maybe that was what happened.

     

    yeah it’s a strange way to exclaim surprise, but it is a way to do so, as to the real important thing (more so than if a poster told another poster to F off) I wish I knew the answer to make the world free of these mass shootings, with a 1st grader and a child about to enter kindergarten next year it scares the shot out of me every time they go to school, it’s a place they should be going to to learn and to socialize with other children and instead I need to worry about some ones child bringing their parents legally owned gun to school with them and opening up for no reason. Simple solution is to ban all guns I guess, but it is in the constitution that citizens may possess firearms. I know of people that have guns and respect that they have them and the damage they can do, but there’s literally no way to monitor everyone that owns a gun legally, unless I’m dumb and there is a way. 

     
    beats723
    beats723
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2018
    Posts: 8323
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2024 - 12:37 AM ET #148

    [Quote: Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa]@beats723  Good I'm glad you live there and have experienced it.Have you ever lived in Chicago?If not,don't try and tell me what goes on here.If you haven't lived here,you don't know shit about it.Just like I don't know shit about what goes on in NYC,cause I've never lived there or have even been there.The difference is I admit I don't know what happens in NYC,but you sit here and talk about a place that you've never lived in,like you were born and raised there.Do tell me where these criminal are getting their guns then,since you know a lot of them ain't coming from Indiana.Strict gun laws won't prevent criminals from getting firearms,but it would at least hinder them from getting them.Which would help against this countries gun violence issues.Well since guns don't kill people,people kill people.Lets just let everybody make or have their own bombs or even nukes,cause bombs or nukes don't kill people,only people kill people,right?(I know that drives your type crazy).I never said I thought firearms were going to be done away with,I was asked what I thought we could do to lesson the amount of mass shootings we have.And I said the only way I could see mass shootings declining is if we do away with guns.You are right,most law abiding citizens are not going 

    You lived im Netherlands?? See it's 2024 you don't need to live in a major city you can educate yourself by reading . Not editorial articles but facts . Netherlands had only 27 in total homicides. Yet again it's just totally inaccurate to compare . I'm for strict background checks not strict gun laws, our constitutional right to own a firearm so be not a convicted felon, history of domestic abuse ect ect all red flags. Also homicide by firearm per cap is a flawed statistic. Almost 60% are by suicide . 2022 there were about 19k homicides by firearm not including shooting by suicide.  2019 there were 14k then 2020 (19k) , 2021 (21k ) the highest in over 2 decades. Gun laws by state have mainly been the same the past decade. 2021 rate black Americans accounted for 30.1% (12.7k) homicide. The next highest Hispanic/Latino at 5.5% (3.4k) and Caucasian 2.1% (4k). This is based off pop. Black Americans make up about 13% of the population. The problem lies right there due to poverty, children out of wedlock and fatherless homes. Kids are being raised in poor conditions with no supervision due to incentives. Also the "assault rife" view . First "assault rifles" are not purchased without schedule lll firearm license (good luck) . ""Assault rifle" is a military grade rifle that can toggle between single, 3 round burst or full auto. What folk can buy here are semiautomatic long guns/rifles. If the 400 million guns in the country they make up about 20 million or about 7% of gun homicides. Handguns account for roughly 84% of gun homicide. This info is all available on FBI.gov, doj , atf. As a criminal justice major I had to slop through all these sites and they make it very difficult to find as the anti "assault rifle " push is in effect. Putting through strict gun laws will not prevent homicide by firearm. Now with ghost guns, bump stocks ectect there will unfortunately always be loopholes. Figuring out the issue starts at the home. Gangs shooting each other over the most senseless shit while I also believe technology made gun homicides worse. Instead of brushing it off young adults just turn to 187 ......very sad we need to raise our youth much better. God Bless 

    Reply

    [Quote: Originally Posted by MrWhatsItToYa]@beats723  Good I'm glad you live there and have experienced it.Have you ever lived in Chicago?If not,don't try and tell me what goes on here.If you haven't lived here,you don't know shit about it.Just like I don't know shit about what goes on in NYC,cause I've never lived there or have even been there.The difference is I admit I don't know what happens in NYC,but you sit here and talk about a place that you've never lived in,like you were born and raised there.Do tell me where these criminal are getting their guns then,since you know a lot of them ain't coming from Indiana.Strict gun laws won't prevent criminals from getting firearms,but it would at least hinder them from getting them.Which would help against this countries gun violence issues.Well since guns don't kill people,people kill people.Lets just let everybody make or have their own bombs or even nukes,cause bombs or nukes don't kill people,only people kill people,right?(I know that drives your type crazy).I never said I thought firearms were going to be done away with,I was asked what I thought we could do to lesson the amount of mass shootings we have.And I said the only way I could see mass shootings declining is if we do away with guns.You are right,most law abiding citizens are not going 

    You lived im Netherlands?? See it's 2024 you don't need to live in a major city you can educate yourself by reading . Not editorial articles but facts . Netherlands had only 27 in total homicides. Yet again it's just totally inaccurate to compare . I'm for strict background checks not strict gun laws, our constitutional right to own a firearm so be not a convicted felon, history of domestic abuse ect ect all red flags. Also homicide by firearm per cap is a flawed statistic. Almost 60% are by suicide . 2022 there were about 19k homicides by firearm not including shooting by suicide.  2019 there were 14k then 2020 (19k) , 2021 (21k ) the highest in over 2 decades. Gun laws by state have mainly been the same the past decade. 2021 rate black Americans accounted for 30.1% (12.7k) homicide. The next highest Hispanic/Latino at 5.5% (3.4k) and Caucasian 2.1% (4k). This is based off pop. Black Americans make up about 13% of the population. The problem lies right there due to poverty, children out of wedlock and fatherless homes. Kids are being raised in poor conditions with no supervision due to incentives. Also the "assault rife" view . First "assault rifles" are not purchased without schedule lll firearm license (good luck) . ""Assault rifle" is a military grade rifle that can toggle between single, 3 round burst or full auto. What folk can buy here are semiautomatic long guns/rifles. If the 400 million guns in the country they make up about 20 million or about 7% of gun homicides. Handguns account for roughly 84% of gun homicide. This info is all available on FBI.gov, doj , atf. As a criminal justice major I had to slop through all these sites and they make it very difficult to find as the anti "assault rifle " push is in effect. Putting through strict gun laws will not prevent homicide by firearm. Now with ghost guns, bump stocks ectect there will unfortunately always be loopholes. Figuring out the issue starts at the home. Gangs shooting each other over the most senseless shit while I also believe technology made gun homicides worse. Instead of brushing it off young adults just turn to 187 ......very sad we need to raise our youth much better. God Bless 

     
    MrWhatsItToYa
    MrWhatsItToYa
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3239
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2024 - 5:00 AM ET #149

    @beats723

     No I never lived in the Netherlands (I didn't bring up the Netherlands in this thread either,someone else posted something about a shooting in a Netherlands train station,that's how the Netherlands originally got brought up).

    You are right anybody can read stats about a city and educate themselves by reading the stats without having to live in that city.And believe it or not stuff like that was able to be done,even way before 2024.My post about having to live in that city to know about what might be going on in that city,was about more then just reading about a cities murder rates.It was more looking into maybe why certain cities might have high murder rates.Why certain cities that even though they have pretty tough guns laws,still have access to a lot of firearms.People always say "gun laws don't work,just look at Chicago they have tough gun laws but still have a lot of shootings".My point was to try and explain why that statement could be taken with a grain of salt.Because it doesn't really matter if Chicago has tough gun laws,if right across the street in Indiana it's very easy to purchase guns.So you telling me that it's idiotic to believe that some of Chicago's gun problem could be blamed on Indiana is wrong.Evidently in 2024 you should of "educated yourself by reading" that 50 to 60 percent of the guns in Chicago came from other states (and some estimates say that Indiana is responsible for about 20% of those guns).If Chicago was able to eliminate half the amount of guns on their streets,that would be a huge help to lowering their shootings stats,don't you think?

    And tell me how is it "totally inaccurate to compare" the Netherlands 27 total homicides to numbers per capita from here in the states?I think strict background checks would certainly help to a certain degree,but cities won't be hitting numbers as low as 27 even with stiff background checks.It is our constitutional right to own a firearm.But I don't remember them mentioning in the constitution not being a convicted felon or having a history of domestic abuse,as a reason to have that constitutional right taken away.So evidently certain parts of the constitution can and were changed or updated to coincide with how the times have changed in society.

    You and others always say that strict gun laws don't do any good.But this one time I was trying to educate myself by reading.I read that states that have the most guns per household also have the most shootings per capita,compared to the other states.So to me that sounds like if we could lower the amount of people who have guns,we could also lower the amount of people who get shot by guns,no?Others also bring up that people believe that having the right to guns makes us safer.But we're one of the countries with the highest % of people with guns,which should also make us one of the safest countries against gun violence.But we are nowhere near one of the safest countries against gun violence.

    I don't doubt that a lot of problems in this country are due to poverty,children out of wedlock and fatherless homes.If we could outlaw being poor,or having a child without being married,or making fathers stay in the homes (in some cases it's probably better the father isn't around),then we would be a lot better off.But I think some form of those issues will always be happening in this country.But on that train of thought,other countries also have poverty,children out of wedlock,and fatherless homes.But still don't have the gun violence that we have as a country,and I think a lot of that just has to do with the easy access to guns people in this country have.

    Reply

    @beats723

     No I never lived in the Netherlands (I didn't bring up the Netherlands in this thread either,someone else posted something about a shooting in a Netherlands train station,that's how the Netherlands originally got brought up).

    You are right anybody can read stats about a city and educate themselves by reading the stats without having to live in that city.And believe it or not stuff like that was able to be done,even way before 2024.My post about having to live in that city to know about what might be going on in that city,was about more then just reading about a cities murder rates.It was more looking into maybe why certain cities might have high murder rates.Why certain cities that even though they have pretty tough guns laws,still have access to a lot of firearms.People always say "gun laws don't work,just look at Chicago they have tough gun laws but still have a lot of shootings".My point was to try and explain why that statement could be taken with a grain of salt.Because it doesn't really matter if Chicago has tough gun laws,if right across the street in Indiana it's very easy to purchase guns.So you telling me that it's idiotic to believe that some of Chicago's gun problem could be blamed on Indiana is wrong.Evidently in 2024 you should of "educated yourself by reading" that 50 to 60 percent of the guns in Chicago came from other states (and some estimates say that Indiana is responsible for about 20% of those guns).If Chicago was able to eliminate half the amount of guns on their streets,that would be a huge help to lowering their shootings stats,don't you think?

    And tell me how is it "totally inaccurate to compare" the Netherlands 27 total homicides to numbers per capita from here in the states?I think strict background checks would certainly help to a certain degree,but cities won't be hitting numbers as low as 27 even with stiff background checks.It is our constitutional right to own a firearm.But I don't remember them mentioning in the constitution not being a convicted felon or having a history of domestic abuse,as a reason to have that constitutional right taken away.So evidently certain parts of the constitution can and were changed or updated to coincide with how the times have changed in society.

    You and others always say that strict gun laws don't do any good.But this one time I was trying to educate myself by reading.I read that states that have the most guns per household also have the most shootings per capita,compared to the other states.So to me that sounds like if we could lower the amount of people who have guns,we could also lower the amount of people who get shot by guns,no?Others also bring up that people believe that having the right to guns makes us safer.But we're one of the countries with the highest % of people with guns,which should also make us one of the safest countries against gun violence.But we are nowhere near one of the safest countries against gun violence.

    I don't doubt that a lot of problems in this country are due to poverty,children out of wedlock and fatherless homes.If we could outlaw being poor,or having a child without being married,or making fathers stay in the homes (in some cases it's probably better the father isn't around),then we would be a lot better off.But I think some form of those issues will always be happening in this country.But on that train of thought,other countries also have poverty,children out of wedlock,and fatherless homes.But still don't have the gun violence that we have as a country,and I think a lot of that just has to do with the easy access to guns people in this country have.

     
     
    MrWhatsItToYa
    MrWhatsItToYa
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2014
    Posts: 3239
    Posted: Feb. 18, 2024 - 6:35 AM ET #150

    @philschnaars

     I think you do know at least part of the answer to make the world (Maybe not free of,but at least try and lower the amount of them) free of these mass shootings.The answer is basically right there in front of us,if we would just look at the countries that don't have this problem.It might not be what you or people that are responsible gun owners want to hear and I can understand that.But I think the only way to lower it,is to lower the amount of guns out there.Listen like I said in one of my other posts in this thread.I was never against guns,never owned one and looking back I'm kinda glad I didn't,cause I do have a temper and at one point I might of made the wrong choice and used it against someone and permanently ruined my life and theirs.But when I was a kid we didn't have a lot of guns out on the streets or drive-by shootings,and certainly no school shootings.As a matter of fact the 1st time me and my friends had heard about a drive-by happening we were like what kind of box do you have to be to fire into a crowd of people and then turn around and run away or speed away in a car.People who carried guns to protect themselves were viewed more as cowards for needing a weapon to protect themselves.

    But I never really cared about gun laws,until I started seeing these school shootings just keep happening (and for the most part only really happening in this country).You get sick about hearing how many totally innocent KIDS are being slaughtered for nothing other then just being in school.Something has to be fuckin done,we can't just keep doing nothing and expect it to change,cause it ain't gonna change unless we do something to make it change.

    You are a lot younger then me (lucky dog) if you have a 1st grader and one about to go in kindergarten.I was gonna say I'm glad my kids aren't still in school,cause then I don't have to worry about it.But realistically it doesn't really matter if they are out of school,cause now I just have to be concerned about my grand children being in school and being shot.Which if you think about it is something you are probably going to have to deal with also when your children have children.And unfortunately like anything else that happens over a period of time,I believe these shooting are just going to get more frequent over time,unless we finally do something to stop or limit them from happening.But in a way you can still consider you and your kids very lucky though,that's all you's have to be worried about is that someone brings a gun into their school,which is at least being monitored by someone.Some kids have to be worried from the moment they leave their door that they might be shot.I'm not saying that it's your or anybody else's fault or your doing.But a lot of little KIDS have to worry more about being shot,then even you as an adult, has to worry about your kids being shot.If you think about it,it must really suck to be them kids in that situation.It ain't their fault they live in a shitty neighborhood with guns everywhere.

    Reply

    @philschnaars

     I think you do know at least part of the answer to make the world (Maybe not free of,but at least try and lower the amount of them) free of these mass shootings.The answer is basically right there in front of us,if we would just look at the countries that don't have this problem.It might not be what you or people that are responsible gun owners want to hear and I can understand that.But I think the only way to lower it,is to lower the amount of guns out there.Listen like I said in one of my other posts in this thread.I was never against guns,never owned one and looking back I'm kinda glad I didn't,cause I do have a temper and at one point I might of made the wrong choice and used it against someone and permanently ruined my life and theirs.But when I was a kid we didn't have a lot of guns out on the streets or drive-by shootings,and certainly no school shootings.As a matter of fact the 1st time me and my friends had heard about a drive-by happening we were like what kind of box do you have to be to fire into a crowd of people and then turn around and run away or speed away in a car.People who carried guns to protect themselves were viewed more as cowards for needing a weapon to protect themselves.

    But I never really cared about gun laws,until I started seeing these school shootings just keep happening (and for the most part only really happening in this country).You get sick about hearing how many totally innocent KIDS are being slaughtered for nothing other then just being in school.Something has to be fuckin done,we can't just keep doing nothing and expect it to change,cause it ain't gonna change unless we do something to make it change.

    You are a lot younger then me (lucky dog) if you have a 1st grader and one about to go in kindergarten.I was gonna say I'm glad my kids aren't still in school,cause then I don't have to worry about it.But realistically it doesn't really matter if they are out of school,cause now I just have to be concerned about my grand children being in school and being shot.Which if you think about it is something you are probably going to have to deal with also when your children have children.And unfortunately like anything else that happens over a period of time,I believe these shooting are just going to get more frequent over time,unless we finally do something to stop or limit them from happening.But in a way you can still consider you and your kids very lucky though,that's all you's have to be worried about is that someone brings a gun into their school,which is at least being monitored by someone.Some kids have to be worried from the moment they leave their door that they might be shot.I'm not saying that it's your or anybody else's fault or your doing.But a lot of little KIDS have to worry more about being shot,then even you as an adult, has to worry about your kids being shot.If you think about it,it must really suck to be them kids in that situation.It ain't their fault they live in a shitty neighborhood with guns everywhere.

    All Forums | Penalty Box
    «First Previous 123 ... 567 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • Claiming Prizes 57,676
    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 457,374
    • Sunday 10/04/2026 679
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 269,054
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 104,301
    • ***Macwesties * Sun. Oct. 04, 2026 * Week #4 * NFL Football Plays*** 8,214
    • This Seattle Line Is Begging for a Discussion 2,800
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 33,467
    • Sunday nFl Wk 4 8,138
    • __________ 📌 🏈 ?? Fubah's NFL 2026: Week 04 🚩🚩🚩🚩 12,815

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.