• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 4
      NFL Week 4
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Politics

    Covid-19 Good And Bad

    «First Previous 133134135 ... 191192193 Next Last»
    UNIMAN
    BigGame90
    fubah2
    KellyM_1964
    Midnight1
    ...
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 11360
    Posts: 4806
    «First Previous 133134135 ... 191192193 Next Last»
     
    UNIMAN
    UNIMAN
    All-Star
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jul, 2014
    Posts: 10454
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 9:50 AM ET #3301

    JONATHAN ISAAC;

    "I am not anti-vax. I’m not anti-medicine. I’m not anti-science. I didn’t come to my current vaccination status by studying Black history or watching Donald Trump press conferences. I have nothing but the utmost respect for every healthcare worker and person in Orlando and all across the world that have worked tirelessly to keep us safe. My mom has worked in healthcare for a really long time. I thank God, I’m grateful that I live in a society where vaccines are possible and we can protect ourselves and have the means to protect ourselves in the first place," he said, via NBC Sports.

    "But with that being said, it is my belief that the vaccine status of every person should be their own choice and completely up to them without bullying, without being pressured or without being forced into doing so. I’m not ashamed to say that I’m uncomfortable with taking the vaccine at this time. I think that we’re all different. We all come from different places. We’ve all had different experiences and hold dear to different beliefs. And what it is that you do with your body when it comes to putting medicine in there should be your choice, free of the ridicule and the opinion of others."

    thumbs_upthumbs_upthumbs_upthumbs_upthumbs_upWELL SAID!!!!thumbs_upthumbs_upthumbs_upthumbs_upthumbs_up

    Reply

    JONATHAN ISAAC;

    "I am not anti-vax. I’m not anti-medicine. I’m not anti-science. I didn’t come to my current vaccination status by studying Black history or watching Donald Trump press conferences. I have nothing but the utmost respect for every healthcare worker and person in Orlando and all across the world that have worked tirelessly to keep us safe. My mom has worked in healthcare for a really long time. I thank God, I’m grateful that I live in a society where vaccines are possible and we can protect ourselves and have the means to protect ourselves in the first place," he said, via NBC Sports.

    "But with that being said, it is my belief that the vaccine status of every person should be their own choice and completely up to them without bullying, without being pressured or without being forced into doing so. I’m not ashamed to say that I’m uncomfortable with taking the vaccine at this time. I think that we’re all different. We all come from different places. We’ve all had different experiences and hold dear to different beliefs. And what it is that you do with your body when it comes to putting medicine in there should be your choice, free of the ridicule and the opinion of others."

    thumbs_upthumbs_upthumbs_upthumbs_upthumbs_upWELL SAID!!!!thumbs_upthumbs_upthumbs_upthumbs_upthumbs_up

     
    BigGame90
    BigGame90
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5069
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 9:59 AM ET #3302

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @BigGame90  OK, so do a search & you will see that no one is exempt from this virus including healthy young individuals. No one in our company, as small as it is, can work with us, our vendors & our customers without being vaccinated. It's my duty as the owner. Luckily, our employees got vaccinated of their own accord but we would have fired them if they didn't. What's that saying, "It's good to be King."  Your "what if scenario" can be turned be turned into "what if I didn't?" If you want to work for a company, you follow the company rules or find another job. It's really quite simple.

     

    So if people are forced to get the vax or they get fired and that person has an adverse reaction to the vax, who takes responsibility? Not you, their employer, not the govt who mandated the vax, not the vax manufacture. It's solely on the person. So by that reasoning, the vax should not be mandated unless those enforcing take responsibility for anything that happens afterwards.

    Without the vax there is a 99.8% chance of recovery. The vast majority of people who contract covid that end up in the hospital are the elderly, people with underlying conditions, poor immune systems and obese. So why doesn't the govt mandate those categories and let the rest decide on their own? I highly doubt that category of people falls in the 99.8% so they should take more extreme cautions and opt for the short term effects of the vax that are shown, like lessor symptoms from covid. We have literally no idea what's going to happen in 5 years, in 10 years, in 30 years from this vax. Hell, we don't even know if the current vax is going to be effective against a mutated strain.

     

    It's not company rules, it's the govt forcing mandates. Makes sure that's clear.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @BigGame90  OK, so do a search & you will see that no one is exempt from this virus including healthy young individuals. No one in our company, as small as it is, can work with us, our vendors & our customers without being vaccinated. It's my duty as the owner. Luckily, our employees got vaccinated of their own accord but we would have fired them if they didn't. What's that saying, "It's good to be King."  Your "what if scenario" can be turned be turned into "what if I didn't?" If you want to work for a company, you follow the company rules or find another job. It's really quite simple.

     

    So if people are forced to get the vax or they get fired and that person has an adverse reaction to the vax, who takes responsibility? Not you, their employer, not the govt who mandated the vax, not the vax manufacture. It's solely on the person. So by that reasoning, the vax should not be mandated unless those enforcing take responsibility for anything that happens afterwards.

    Without the vax there is a 99.8% chance of recovery. The vast majority of people who contract covid that end up in the hospital are the elderly, people with underlying conditions, poor immune systems and obese. So why doesn't the govt mandate those categories and let the rest decide on their own? I highly doubt that category of people falls in the 99.8% so they should take more extreme cautions and opt for the short term effects of the vax that are shown, like lessor symptoms from covid. We have literally no idea what's going to happen in 5 years, in 10 years, in 30 years from this vax. Hell, we don't even know if the current vax is going to be effective against a mutated strain.

     

    It's not company rules, it's the govt forcing mandates. Makes sure that's clear.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53477
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 11:31 AM ET #3303

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @BigGame90

     OK, so do a search & you will see that no one is exempt from this virus including healthy young individuals. No one in our company, as small as it is, can work with us, our vendors & our customers without being vaccinated. It's my duty as the owner. Luckily, our employees got vaccinated of their own accord but we would have fired them if they didn't. What's that saying, "It's good to be King." 

    Your "what if scenario" can be turned be turned into "what if I didn't?"

    If you want to work for a company, you follow the company rules or find another job.

    It's really quite simple.

    Very simple.  For most.  But some just don't get it.

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @BigGame90

     OK, so do a search & you will see that no one is exempt from this virus including healthy young individuals. No one in our company, as small as it is, can work with us, our vendors & our customers without being vaccinated. It's my duty as the owner. Luckily, our employees got vaccinated of their own accord but we would have fired them if they didn't. What's that saying, "It's good to be King." 

    Your "what if scenario" can be turned be turned into "what if I didn't?"

    If you want to work for a company, you follow the company rules or find another job.

    It's really quite simple.

    Very simple.  For most.  But some just don't get it.

     

     
    BigGame90
    BigGame90
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5069
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 11:42 AM ET #3304

    @fubah2

     I'll ask the same from you Fuduh as I did kelly. Please enlighten us with your own thoughts on the matter. Not a clip from CNN but your own actual thoughts. Otherwise, you're just a shill and a bot trying to push a narrative like a sheep.

    Reply

    @fubah2

     I'll ask the same from you Fuduh as I did kelly. Please enlighten us with your own thoughts on the matter. Not a clip from CNN but your own actual thoughts. Otherwise, you're just a shill and a bot trying to push a narrative like a sheep.

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16757
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 11:46 AM ET #3305

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson:

    Pandemic brings out the worst in people especially from anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers.  Violence against healthcare workers is a growing problem according to US bureau of labor statistics.  Restaurant workers are dealing with increased levels of bad behavior from customers opposed to public health measures.  Association of flight attendants say employees have become punching bags of abusive passengers.  But fortunately, ad campaign warning of penalties has helped to reduce bad incidents.

    an_light

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson:

    Pandemic brings out the worst in people especially from anti-maskers and anti-vaxxers.  Violence against healthcare workers is a growing problem according to US bureau of labor statistics.  Restaurant workers are dealing with increased levels of bad behavior from customers opposed to public health measures.  Association of flight attendants say employees have become punching bags of abusive passengers.  But fortunately, ad campaign warning of penalties has helped to reduce bad incidents.

    an_light

     
    BigGame90
    BigGame90
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5069
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 11:48 AM ET #3306

    @KellyM_1964

     trolll

    Reply

    @KellyM_1964

     trolll

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53477
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 11:52 AM ET #3307

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

     

    @BigGame90

     Benefits that came with serving in the military? I was fucking drafted to walk though swamps with bullets buzzing by my head & seeing body parts hanging from trees. Benefits??? Nightmares to this day. 

    Don't fucking preach to me about benefits. I wasn't any Senator's son boy!

    You should kiss the ass of anyone who served that allows you to spew bullshit freely.

    Lastly, go fuck yourself!

                  peace_5

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

     

    @BigGame90

     Benefits that came with serving in the military? I was fucking drafted to walk though swamps with bullets buzzing by my head & seeing body parts hanging from trees. Benefits??? Nightmares to this day. 

    Don't fucking preach to me about benefits. I wasn't any Senator's son boy!

    You should kiss the ass of anyone who served that allows you to spew bullshit freely.

    Lastly, go fuck yourself!

                  peace_5

     

     
    BigGame90
    BigGame90
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5069
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 12:02 PM ET #3308

    Kelly and Fubduh, the trolls that ruin forums.

    Fubduh, see how Midnight had a civil conversation after the fact he thought I was lashing out at him. You should try it. Everyone in here (besides kelly) thinks you're a troll.

    Reply

    Kelly and Fubduh, the trolls that ruin forums.

    Fubduh, see how Midnight had a civil conversation after the fact he thought I was lashing out at him. You should try it. Everyone in here (besides kelly) thinks you're a troll.

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53477
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 12:06 PM ET #3309

    Quote Originally Posted by Europa:

     

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson: Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox: Interesting that Gallup target unvaccinated Republicans but they won’t target unvaccinated minorities.  Black vaccination rates appear low compared to white Americans because white democrats are heavily vaccinated.  Kaiser family foundation found blacks and whites are equally likely to say they are vaccinated.  While white democrats are far more likely than white republicans to say that they are vaccinated.  In other words, Kaiser family foundation research found republicans are less likely to receive at least one covid vaccine dose than other groups.  Republicans 58%. Black adults 70%.  White adults 71%.  Democrats 90%.  There are far more whites than blacks, hispanics and asians combined.  So Trump falsely blames democrats and minorities for low vaccination rates.  Fact is the majority of unvaccinated population is white and republican.  Vast majority of covid cases, hospitalizations and deaths occur in unvaccinated population.

     

    an_light Thirdperson is right. 

    Over a recent three-month period, the cost of treating unvaccinated COVID-19 patients around the U.S. amounted to $5.7 billion, the report from the Kaiser Family Foundation and Peterson Center on Healthcare concluded.

    Unvaccinated people are 11 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than those who are fully vaccinated, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported last week.

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-unvaccinated-hospital-6-billion-dollars/

    U.S. taxpayers ultimately have to pay the medical tab from these unvaccinated Covid-19 people who got sick and then hospitalized. 

    Facts!   Keep them coming  Europa, Thirdperson.  peace_5

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Europa:

     

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson: Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox: Interesting that Gallup target unvaccinated Republicans but they won’t target unvaccinated minorities.  Black vaccination rates appear low compared to white Americans because white democrats are heavily vaccinated.  Kaiser family foundation found blacks and whites are equally likely to say they are vaccinated.  While white democrats are far more likely than white republicans to say that they are vaccinated.  In other words, Kaiser family foundation research found republicans are less likely to receive at least one covid vaccine dose than other groups.  Republicans 58%. Black adults 70%.  White adults 71%.  Democrats 90%.  There are far more whites than blacks, hispanics and asians combined.  So Trump falsely blames democrats and minorities for low vaccination rates.  Fact is the majority of unvaccinated population is white and republican.  Vast majority of covid cases, hospitalizations and deaths occur in unvaccinated population.

     

    an_light Thirdperson is right. 

    Over a recent three-month period, the cost of treating unvaccinated COVID-19 patients around the U.S. amounted to $5.7 billion, the report from the Kaiser Family Foundation and Peterson Center on Healthcare concluded.

    Unvaccinated people are 11 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than those who are fully vaccinated, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported last week.

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-unvaccinated-hospital-6-billion-dollars/

    U.S. taxpayers ultimately have to pay the medical tab from these unvaccinated Covid-19 people who got sick and then hospitalized. 

    Facts!   Keep them coming  Europa, Thirdperson.  peace_5

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16757
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 12:11 PM ET #3310

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

     

     

    @BigGame90

     OK, so do a search & you will see that no one is exempt from this virus including healthy young individuals. No one in our company, as small as it is, can work with us, our vendors & our customers without being vaccinated. It's my duty as the owner. Luckily, our employees got vaccinated of their own accord but we would have fired them if they didn't. What's that saying, "It's good to be King." 

    Your "what if scenario" can be turned be turned into "what if I didn't?"

    If you want to work for a company, you follow the company rules or find another job.

    It's really quite simple.

     

     

    Very simple.  For most.  But some just don't get it.

     

    those same people likely never will either

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

     

     

    @BigGame90

     OK, so do a search & you will see that no one is exempt from this virus including healthy young individuals. No one in our company, as small as it is, can work with us, our vendors & our customers without being vaccinated. It's my duty as the owner. Luckily, our employees got vaccinated of their own accord but we would have fired them if they didn't. What's that saying, "It's good to be King." 

    Your "what if scenario" can be turned be turned into "what if I didn't?"

    If you want to work for a company, you follow the company rules or find another job.

    It's really quite simple.

     

     

    Very simple.  For most.  But some just don't get it.

     

    those same people likely never will either

     

     
    BigGame90
    BigGame90
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5069
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 12:12 PM ET #3311

    @KellyM_1964

     Like nails on a chalk board, these are the kelly lines

    Reply

    @KellyM_1964

     Like nails on a chalk board, these are the kelly lines

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16757
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 12:23 PM ET #3312

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:


    @BigGame90

     Benefits that came with serving in the military? I was fucking drafted to walk though swamps with bullets buzzing by my head & seeing body parts hanging from trees. Benefits??? Nightmares to this day. 

    Don't fucking preach to me about benefits. I wasn't any Senator's son boy!

    You should kiss the ass of anyone who served that allows you to spew bullshit freely.

    Lastly, go fuck yourself!

     

    peace_5

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:


    @BigGame90

     Benefits that came with serving in the military? I was fucking drafted to walk though swamps with bullets buzzing by my head & seeing body parts hanging from trees. Benefits??? Nightmares to this day. 

    Don't fucking preach to me about benefits. I wasn't any Senator's son boy!

    You should kiss the ass of anyone who served that allows you to spew bullshit freely.

    Lastly, go fuck yourself!

     

    peace_5

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25531
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 1:12 PM ET #3313

    @UNIMAN

     1st of all, I didn't tell them they needed to get vaccinated. They chose to do so. However, I have a right to employ whomever I chose. In fact, we hired a vet 3 months ago that is missing his right hand & he's the best damn carpenter I've ever seen. 

    Perhaps you need to lose someone close to you due to covid to understand the importance of being vaccinated.

    I hope you don't.

    Reply

    @UNIMAN

     1st of all, I didn't tell them they needed to get vaccinated. They chose to do so. However, I have a right to employ whomever I chose. In fact, we hired a vet 3 months ago that is missing his right hand & he's the best damn carpenter I've ever seen. 

    Perhaps you need to lose someone close to you due to covid to understand the importance of being vaccinated.

    I hope you don't.

     
    BigGame90
    BigGame90
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5069
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 1:41 PM ET #3314

    @KellyM_1964

     You mad kelly? ya. you mad.

    Reply

    @KellyM_1964

     You mad kelly? ya. you mad.

     
    zircon
    zircon
    Rookie
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Sep, 2021
    Posts: 795
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 1:45 PM ET #3315

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @UNIMAN

     1st of all, I didn't tell them they needed to get vaccinated. They chose to do so. However, I have a right to employ whomever I chose. In fact, we hired a vet 3 months ago that is missing his right hand & he's the best damn carpenter I've ever seen. 

    Perhaps you need to lose someone close to you due to covid to understand the importance of being vaccinated.

    I hope you don't

    .

     

     

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @UNIMAN

     1st of all, I didn't tell them they needed to get vaccinated. They chose to do so. However, I have a right to employ whomever I chose. In fact, we hired a vet 3 months ago that is missing his right hand & he's the best damn carpenter I've ever seen. 

    Perhaps you need to lose someone close to you due to covid to understand the importance of being vaccinated.

    I hope you don't

    .

     

     

     
    BigGame90
    BigGame90
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5069
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 1:46 PM ET #3316

    @Midnight1

     I am also not against the vaccine. As much as kelly and fubduh think, I am for the vax. I am against mandates and forced vax for employment. I respect what you do and that you served our country. It's because of people like you that we have this forum to discuss. I am always open to hearing the other side because my perspective is not always right so I welcome and respect hearing sound arguments for any side of a topic. Being one sided (kelly, fubduh and others) is not the right way to live life as nobody is 100% correct. We all make mistakes and do wrong but being able to openly hear the other side is how we grow. We shouldn't divide even though some of us in here try to separate us by politics. Everyone is in different situations and I had no hard feelings or ill will towards you. 

    Reply

    @Midnight1

     I am also not against the vaccine. As much as kelly and fubduh think, I am for the vax. I am against mandates and forced vax for employment. I respect what you do and that you served our country. It's because of people like you that we have this forum to discuss. I am always open to hearing the other side because my perspective is not always right so I welcome and respect hearing sound arguments for any side of a topic. Being one sided (kelly, fubduh and others) is not the right way to live life as nobody is 100% correct. We all make mistakes and do wrong but being able to openly hear the other side is how we grow. We shouldn't divide even though some of us in here try to separate us by politics. Everyone is in different situations and I had no hard feelings or ill will towards you. 

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16757
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 1:47 PM ET #3317

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Europa:

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson: Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox: Interesting that Gallup target unvaccinated Republicans but they won’t target unvaccinated minorities.  Black vaccination rates appear low compared to white Americans because white democrats are heavily vaccinated.  Kaiser family foundation found blacks and whites are equally likely to say they are vaccinated.  While white democrats are far more likely than white republicans to say that they are vaccinated.  In other words, Kaiser family foundation research found republicans are less likely to receive at least one covid vaccine dose than other groups.  Republicans 58%. Black adults 70%.  White adults 71%.  Democrats 90%.  There are far more whites than blacks, hispanics and asians combined.  So Trump falsely blames democrats and minorities for low vaccination rates.  Fact is the majority of unvaccinated population is white and republican.  Vast majority of covid cases, hospitalizations and deaths occur in unvaccinated population.

     

    an_light Thirdperson is right. 

    Over a recent three-month period, the cost of treating unvaccinated COVID-19 patients around the U.S. amounted to $5.7 billion, the report from the Kaiser Family Foundation and Peterson Center on Healthcare concluded.

    Unvaccinated people are 11 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than those who are fully vaccinated, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported last week.

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-unvaccinated-hospital-6-billion-dollars/

    U.S. taxpayers ultimately have to pay the medical tab from these unvaccinated Covid-19 people who got sick and then hospitalized. 

     

     

    Facts!   Keep them coming  Europa, Thirdperson.  peace_5

     

    ill second that 

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by fubah2:

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Europa:

     

     

    Quote Originally Posted by thirdperson: Quote Originally Posted by I_Need_A_Detox: Interesting that Gallup target unvaccinated Republicans but they won’t target unvaccinated minorities.  Black vaccination rates appear low compared to white Americans because white democrats are heavily vaccinated.  Kaiser family foundation found blacks and whites are equally likely to say they are vaccinated.  While white democrats are far more likely than white republicans to say that they are vaccinated.  In other words, Kaiser family foundation research found republicans are less likely to receive at least one covid vaccine dose than other groups.  Republicans 58%. Black adults 70%.  White adults 71%.  Democrats 90%.  There are far more whites than blacks, hispanics and asians combined.  So Trump falsely blames democrats and minorities for low vaccination rates.  Fact is the majority of unvaccinated population is white and republican.  Vast majority of covid cases, hospitalizations and deaths occur in unvaccinated population.

     

    an_light Thirdperson is right. 

    Over a recent three-month period, the cost of treating unvaccinated COVID-19 patients around the U.S. amounted to $5.7 billion, the report from the Kaiser Family Foundation and Peterson Center on Healthcare concluded.

    Unvaccinated people are 11 times more likely to die from COVID-19 than those who are fully vaccinated, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reported last week.

    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/covid-vaccine-unvaccinated-hospital-6-billion-dollars/

    U.S. taxpayers ultimately have to pay the medical tab from these unvaccinated Covid-19 people who got sick and then hospitalized. 

     

     

    Facts!   Keep them coming  Europa, Thirdperson.  peace_5

     

    ill second that 

     

     

     
    KellyM_1964
    KellyM_1964
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2009
    Posts: 16757
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 1:49 PM ET #3318

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @UNIMAN  1st of all, I didn't tell them they needed to get vaccinated. They chose to do so. However, I have a right to employ whomever I chose. In fact, we hired a vet 3 months ago that is missing his right hand & he's the best damn carpenter I've ever seen.  Perhaps you need to lose someone close to you due to covid to understand the importance of being vaccinated. I hope you don't.

     

    hard lessons usually work but would hate to see it come to that

     

     

    "I'm the MOST HONEST human being that GOD EVER created!" - Donald "the felon" Trump
    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @UNIMAN  1st of all, I didn't tell them they needed to get vaccinated. They chose to do so. However, I have a right to employ whomever I chose. In fact, we hired a vet 3 months ago that is missing his right hand & he's the best damn carpenter I've ever seen.  Perhaps you need to lose someone close to you due to covid to understand the importance of being vaccinated. I hope you don't.

     

    hard lessons usually work but would hate to see it come to that

     

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53477
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 1:51 PM ET #3319

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @UNIMAN  1st of all, I didn't tell them they needed to get vaccinated. They chose to do so. However, I have a right to employ whomever I chose. In fact, we hired a vet 3 months ago that is missing his right hand & he's the best damn carpenter I've ever seen.  Perhaps you need to lose someone close to you due to covid to understand the importance of being vaccinated. I hope you don't.

     

    True.   Private business. 

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @UNIMAN  1st of all, I didn't tell them they needed to get vaccinated. They chose to do so. However, I have a right to employ whomever I chose. In fact, we hired a vet 3 months ago that is missing his right hand & he's the best damn carpenter I've ever seen.  Perhaps you need to lose someone close to you due to covid to understand the importance of being vaccinated. I hope you don't.

     

    True.   Private business. 

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53477
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 2:18 PM ET #3320

    MarketWatch
    1 in 5 older Americans say
    they used up their savings or lost their main source of income
    because of the pandemic

     

    (which trump and accomplices allowed to happen)

    Reply

    MarketWatch
    1 in 5 older Americans say
    they used up their savings or lost their main source of income
    because of the pandemic

     

    (which trump and accomplices allowed to happen)

     
    scooby-doos
    scooby-doos
    Veteran
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Nov, 2010
    Posts: 3194
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 4:23 PM ET #3321

    nope.. can't blame trump ...

    Reply

    nope.. can't blame trump ...

     
    BigGame90
    BigGame90
    Captain
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Oct, 2006
    Posts: 5069
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 7:34 PM ET #3322

    @fubah2

     What party pushed to shut businesses down? Why did major companies left blue states for red states? Why did governors from blue states beg businesses not to leave? ummm maybe because companies didn't want restrictions so they can keep their employees working? Maybe the cost of living is too expensive in blue states and shutting down businesses caused employees to dip into savings just to pay rent? Shutting down businesses has consequences. Name one country where covid doesn't exist? You can't. NOT Trumps fault. Blame Chyna where this was originated if you want to blame any one. Oh, by the way, go look at Chynas real estate firms. A lot of them are going under because they ran out of their investors cash and can not even make their monthly interest payments. Millions in payments missed, hundreds of billions in debt. Guess who has backed some of those companies? US banks. Australia as well. Shit show is just starting.  

     

    Please explain how YOU think it's Trumps fault. Will be waiting.

    Reply

    @fubah2

     What party pushed to shut businesses down? Why did major companies left blue states for red states? Why did governors from blue states beg businesses not to leave? ummm maybe because companies didn't want restrictions so they can keep their employees working? Maybe the cost of living is too expensive in blue states and shutting down businesses caused employees to dip into savings just to pay rent? Shutting down businesses has consequences. Name one country where covid doesn't exist? You can't. NOT Trumps fault. Blame Chyna where this was originated if you want to blame any one. Oh, by the way, go look at Chynas real estate firms. A lot of them are going under because they ran out of their investors cash and can not even make their monthly interest payments. Millions in payments missed, hundreds of billions in debt. Guess who has backed some of those companies? US banks. Australia as well. Shit show is just starting.  

     

    Please explain how YOU think it's Trumps fault. Will be waiting.

     
    Midnight1
    Midnight1
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: May, 2007
    Posts: 25531
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 8:13 PM ET #3323

    MarketWatch
    1 in 5 older Americans say they used up their savings or lost their main source of income
    because of the pandemic.

    This is absolutely horrendous but not unexpected. And now those in the greatest need will have to wait longer for the Post Office to deliver their checks.

    How the hell is DeJoy still in charge of the PO????

     

    Reply

    MarketWatch
    1 in 5 older Americans say they used up their savings or lost their main source of income
    because of the pandemic.

    This is absolutely horrendous but not unexpected. And now those in the greatest need will have to wait longer for the Post Office to deliver their checks.

    How the hell is DeJoy still in charge of the PO????

     

     
    fubah2
    fubah2
    Legend
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Aug, 2012
    Posts: 53477
    Posted: Sep. 30, 2021 - 8:16 PM ET #3324

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @UNIMAN  1st of all, I didn't tell them they needed to get vaccinated. They chose to do so. However, I have a right to employ whomever I chose. In fact, we hired a vet 3 months ago that is missing his right hand & he's the best damn carpenter I've ever seen.  Perhaps you need to lose someone close to you due to covid to understand the importance of being vaccinated. I hope you don't.

     

     

     

    hard lessons usually work but would hate to see it come to that

    I hate to see anyone die......even those who caused it themselves.

    Reply

    Quote Originally Posted by KellyM_1964:

     

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnight1:

    @UNIMAN  1st of all, I didn't tell them they needed to get vaccinated. They chose to do so. However, I have a right to employ whomever I chose. In fact, we hired a vet 3 months ago that is missing his right hand & he's the best damn carpenter I've ever seen.  Perhaps you need to lose someone close to you due to covid to understand the importance of being vaccinated. I hope you don't.

     

     

     

    hard lessons usually work but would hate to see it come to that

    I hate to see anyone die......even those who caused it themselves.

     
     
    sundance
    sundance
    MVP
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Mar, 2002
    Posts: 16797
    Posted: Oct. 2, 2021 - 9:38 AM ET #3325

    The link at the bottom is a very good site to keep up with the medical malpractice being perpetrated against western civilization. The latest crimes against humanity will take place in California with school children having to take the spike protein laced vaccination.

    Vaccines News | Vaccines News Health Related News

    Reply

    The link at the bottom is a very good site to keep up with the medical malpractice being perpetrated against western civilization. The latest crimes against humanity will take place in California with school children having to take the spike protein laced vaccination.

    Vaccines News | Vaccines News Health Related News

    All Forums | Politics
    «First Previous 133134135 ... 191192193 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 456,304
    • PART DEUX 223
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 266,086
    • Steelers vs Browns in-game live TNF 2,114
    • Cleveland Bettors 2,674
    • Friday 10/02/2026 821
    • NCAA FOOTBALL. 151 30,357
    • The MLB Playoffs are here. 12,151
    • Happening just recently . . . 36,844
    • Week 5 Money 5,613

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.