• Forums
  • Best Betting Sites
  • Sportsbook Promos
  • Best Sports Betting Apps
  • NFL Betting Forum
  • NBA Betting Forum
  • MLB Betting Forum
  • NHL Betting Forum
  • NCAAF Betting Forum
  • NCAAB Betting Forum
  • Soccer Betting Forum
  • Tennis Betting Forum
  • General Discussion
  • Help Forum
  • Guidelines
  • FAQ
  • Forum Updates
    Covers Logo
    Covers App
    Faster picks. Smarter bets.
    All in the NEW Covers App
    Download on the App Store Download on the Google Play Store
    • Sports
      • NFL
        • Back
        • NFL
        • NFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NFL Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NCAAF
        • Back
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAF Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NCAAF Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NBA
        • Back
        • NBA
        • NBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • NCAAB
        • Back
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • NCAAB Picks
        • Injuries
      • MLB
        • Back
        • MLB
        • MLB Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • MLB Picks
        • Weather
        • Injuries
      • NHL
        • Back
        • NHL
        • NHL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • Prop Projections
        • NHL Picks
        • Injuries
      • Soccer
      • UFC
      • WNBA
        • Back
        • WNBA
        • WNBA Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • WNBA Picks
        • Injuries
      • CFL
        • Back
        • CFL
        • CFL Home
        • Scores & Matchups
        • CFL Picks
      • Golf
        • Back
        • Golf
        • Golf Home
        • Golf Odds
        • Masters Odds
        • PGA Championship Odds
        • US Open Odds
        • British Open Odds
        • Ryder Cup Odds
        • Golf Picks
    • Odds
      • All Odds
      • NFL
      • NCAAF
      • NBA
      • NCAAB
      • MLB
      • NHL
      • Golf
      • Soccer Odds
        • Back
        • Soccer Odds
        • MLS Odds
        • Champions League Odds
        • Premier League Odds
      • UFC
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • Election Odds
      • Futures
        • Back
        • Futures
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • MLB
        • NHL
        • NCAAB
        • NCAAF
      • Sports Odds History
    • Picks
      • All Picks
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • NHL
      • MLB
      • NCAAF
      • NCAAB
      • Golf
      • WNBA
      • CFL
      • User Picks
      • Team User Picks
      • Consensus Picks
        • Back
        • Consensus Picks
        • All Consensus Picks
        • NFL
        • NBA
        • NHL
        • MLB
        • NCAAF
        • NCAAB
        • CFL
        • WNBA
        • Consensus FAQ
        • Public Money
    • Prop Projections
      • NFL
      • NBA
      • MLB
      • NHL
    • Betting
      • US Betting Sites
      • Canada Betting Sites
      • Sportsbook Reviews
      • States
        • Back
        • States
        • US Legal Tracker
        • Revenue Tracker
        • Arizona
        • Arkansas
        • California
        • Colorado
        • Connecticut
        • DC
        • Florida
        • Georgia
        • Illinois
        • Indiana
        • Iowa
        • Kansas
        • Kentucky
        • Louisiana
        • Maine
        • Maryland
        • Massachusetts
        • Michigan
        • Mississippi
        • Missouri
        • Nevada
        • New Hampshire
        • New Jersey
        • New York
        • North Carolina
        • Ohio
        • Oregon
        • Pennsylvania
        • Tennessee
        • Texas
        • Vermont
        • Virginia
        • West Virginia
        • Wyoming
      • Provinces
        • Back
        • Provinces
        • Alberta
        • British Columbia
        • Manitoba
        • New Brunswick
        • Newfoundland and Labrador
        • Northwest Territories
        • Nova Scotia
        • Nunavut
        • Ontario
        • Prince Edward Island
        • Quebec (English)
        • Quebec (francais)
        • Saskatchewan
        • Yukon
      • By Sport
        • Back
        • By Sport
        • Baseball
        • Basketball
        • Boxing
        • College Football
        • F1
        • Football
        • Super Bowl
        • Golf
        • Hockey
        • Horse Racing
        • March Madness
        • Soccer
        • UFC
        • World Cup
      • Betting Apps
        • Back
        • Betting Apps
        • Best Sports Betting Apps USA
        • Ontario Sports Betting Apps
      • Rest of World
        • Back
        • Rest of World
        • UK Betting Offers
          • Back
          • UK Betting Offers
          • UK Betting Sites
          • bet365 Bonus Code UK
          • 888Sport Promo Code UK
          • William Hill Sign up Offer
          • Betway Sign up Offer
          • BetVictor Bonus Code UK
      • Betting Guides
        • Back
        • Betting Guides
        • All Guides
        • Glossary
        • Betting Calculators
          • Back
          • Betting Calculators
          • Odds Converter
          • Parlay Calculator
        • Futures Betting Guide
        • Moneyline Betting Guide
        • Over/Under Betting Guide
        • Parlay Betting Guide
        • Point Spread Betting Guide
        • Prop Betting Guide
        • Sports Betting Guides
          • Back
          • Sports Betting Guides
          • How To Bet On Sports Guide
          • NFL Betting Guide
          • NHL Betting Guide
          • NBA Betting Guide
          • MLB Betting Guide
          • NCAAB Betting Guide
          • NCAAF Betting Guide
          • Golf Betting Guide
          • Tennis Betting Guide
        • Teaser Betting Guide
      • Betting News
        • Back
        • Betting News
        • All News
        • Industry News
        • Podcasts
        • Covers Videos
        • Covers Writers
        • Offers & Boosts
    • Promos
      • Sportsbook Promos
      • Canada Sportsbook Promos
      • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Sportsbook
        • bet365 Bonus Code
        • BET99 Promo Code
        • BetMGM Bonus Code
        • BetRivers Bonus Code
        • Caesars Sportsbook Promo
        • DraftKings Promo Code
        • Fanatics Sportsbook Promo
        • FanDuel Promo Code
        • Hard Rock Bet Promo Code
        • Sports Interaction Promo
        • Stake Promo Code
        • theScore Bet Promo Code
        • TonyBet Promo Code
      • Bonuses By Region
        • Back
        • Bonuses By Region
        • Arkansas Promos
        • Arizona Promos
        • Colorado Promos
        • Connecticut Promos
        • DC Promos
        • Illinois Promos
        • Indiana Promos
        • Iowa Promos
        • Kansas Promos
        • Kentucky Promos
        • Louisiana Promos
        • Maine Promos
        • Maryland Promos
        • Massachusetts Promos
        • Michigan Promos
        • Missouri Promos
        • New Jersey Promos
        • New York Promos
        • North Carolina Promos
        • Ohio Promos
        • Pennsylvania Promos
        • Tennessee Promos
        • Vermont Promos
        • Virginia Promos
        • West Virginia Promos
        • Wyoming Promos
    • Forum & Contests
      • All Forums
      • NFL Betting Forum
      • MLB Betting Forum
      • NCAAB Betting Forum
      • NCAAF Betting Forum
      • NBA Betting Forum
      • NHL Betting Forum
      • Soccer Betting Forum
      • Contests
        • Back
        • Contests
        • Contests Home
        • Streak Survivor
        • King of Covers
        • My Contests
    • Casino
      • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Back
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes Casino
        • Sweepstakes No-Deposit Bonuses
        • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Back
          • Sweepstakes Promos
          • Card Crush
          • Casino.click
          • Chanced Casino
          • Crown Coins Casino
          • FreeSpin Casino
          • LoneStar
          • McLuck
          • Mega Bonanza Casino
          • PlayFame
          • Pulsz
          • Stake.us
      • US Casinos
        • Back
        • US Casinos
        • US Online Casinos
        • US Online Casino Bonuses
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • bet365 Casino Promo Code
          • BetRivers Casino Promo
          • Borgata Casino Bonus Code
          • Caesars Casino Bonus Code
          • DraftKings Casino Promo
          • Fanatics Casino Promo
          • FanDuel Casino Promo Code
          • Golden Nugget Casino Promo
          • Hard Rock Bet Casino Promo
          • Hollywood Casino Promo Code
      • Canada Casinos
        • Back
        • Canada Casinos
        • Canada Online Casinos
        • Provinces
          • Back
          • Provinces
          • Alberta Online Casino
          • BC Online Casino
          • Ontario Online Casinos
        • Casino Promos
          • Back
          • Casino Promos
          • BC.GAME Bonus Code
          • Cloudbet Promo Code
          • RainBet Promo Code
          • Roobet Promo Code
          • Shuffle Promo Code
          • Thrill Promo Code
    • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Markets
      • Prediction Market Apps
      • Prediction Market Promos
      • Kalshi Promo Code
      • Kalshi Referral Code
      • Polymarket Promo Code
      • Polymarket Referral Code
      • DraftKings Predictions Promo Code
      • Novig Promo Code
      • ProphetX Promo Code
      • Underdog Promo Code
      • Betr Promo Code
      • OG Promo Code
      • Fanatics Markets Promo Code
      • Plus500 Promo Code
      • Gemini Predictions Promo Code
    • NFL Week 3
      NFL Week 3
      • NFL Odds
      • NFL Picks
      • NFL Prediction Markets
      • NFL Betting Sites
    Covers Account
    Log in Create account
    Join free Log in
    All Forums | Politics

    Please I beg of you- Give me a better choice than Biden vs Trump II in 2024

    «First Previous 456 ... 141516 Next Last»
    spockgato
    nature1970
    Participants:
    Search
    Views: 1666
    Posts: 393
    «First Previous 456 ... 141516 Next Last»
     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2023 - 1:53 PM ET #76

    You sound a lot like Charlie Bronson . You got that mustache too ? I have to be honest with you , in conversing with you these last few months Nature , and getting to know you a little bit , what you typed , it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest .

    You are a real life action hero my friend . Someone that would even make Chuck Norris look in the mirror at his reflection and say “ Compared to Nature from Covers.com I’m a pusssy … “

    The wool coat . The pack boots . I’m telling you with all the truest sincerity that my being possesses , I’m just glad that you didn’t finish describing your wardrobe by ending with :

    “ ….and I had on a teal and salmon colored feather boa , with giant earrings in the shape of disco balls that hung low , almost covering the curls from my mullet that were creeping around the corner of my neck like a criminal does when he’s hiding behind a wall because he hears sirens and knows that the cops are after him …. “

    God Bless you Charlie Bronson peace_5

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    You sound a lot like Charlie Bronson . You got that mustache too ? I have to be honest with you , in conversing with you these last few months Nature , and getting to know you a little bit , what you typed , it doesn’t surprise me in the slightest .

    You are a real life action hero my friend . Someone that would even make Chuck Norris look in the mirror at his reflection and say “ Compared to Nature from Covers.com I’m a pusssy … “

    The wool coat . The pack boots . I’m telling you with all the truest sincerity that my being possesses , I’m just glad that you didn’t finish describing your wardrobe by ending with :

    “ ….and I had on a teal and salmon colored feather boa , with giant earrings in the shape of disco balls that hung low , almost covering the curls from my mullet that were creeping around the corner of my neck like a criminal does when he’s hiding behind a wall because he hears sirens and knows that the cops are after him …. “

    God Bless you Charlie Bronson peace_5

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2023 - 2:34 PM ET #77

    It's a hobby bro rescuing women and children.

    It's expensive and you get mostly disappointed in return. But In another scene this was easy a damsel in distress in northern brought her to southern Maine ...

    A hell of lot easier not in as much...

    But I am 6 feet tall live forever so what do I do..

    My real job. God bless the bosses that I left for days is a carpenter be on a roof next week.

    Replacing alot of wood dangling from a harness. It's not that I don't die... I can get out of this skin for about a second or two transform to some other time somewhere else I just come alive.

    Yes same me in the mirror but it's a fog like waking up from a drug out atuper I walk to the nearest store read the date look in the mirror sometime god how I aged....

    Kind of like a danzel Washington flick when he tells when he almost died and found a cat to escape... But real real I never been in an animal form just wake up in some sense of past time met myself in a hall way once didn't quite know what to say... We recognized each other in passing .

    Manipulation of space and time...

    Put it in God . But then their were times I was like black Hancock.. in a drunken state walked through bullets.

    Reply

    It's a hobby bro rescuing women and children.

    It's expensive and you get mostly disappointed in return. But In another scene this was easy a damsel in distress in northern brought her to southern Maine ...

    A hell of lot easier not in as much...

    But I am 6 feet tall live forever so what do I do..

    My real job. God bless the bosses that I left for days is a carpenter be on a roof next week.

    Replacing alot of wood dangling from a harness. It's not that I don't die... I can get out of this skin for about a second or two transform to some other time somewhere else I just come alive.

    Yes same me in the mirror but it's a fog like waking up from a drug out atuper I walk to the nearest store read the date look in the mirror sometime god how I aged....

    Kind of like a danzel Washington flick when he tells when he almost died and found a cat to escape... But real real I never been in an animal form just wake up in some sense of past time met myself in a hall way once didn't quite know what to say... We recognized each other in passing .

    Manipulation of space and time...

    Put it in God . But then their were times I was like black Hancock.. in a drunken state walked through bullets.

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2023 - 2:45 PM ET #78

    Yo . I’m serious here . I’m All in . Just throwing a percentage out there , but I’d say roughly 90 percent of the gentlemen in this forum understand that they exist living and breathing on a rock that is floating in the middle of space , but they don’t truly appreciate what that means , or signifies .

    They just go about their day complaining and arguing , and maybe watching a sporting event or two and possibly C-SPAN , all while keeping one eye on the front door in hopes that their blue pill prescription will come at any moment via Amazon or some other delivery service , so that they may finally pop a boner this year , because life is hard , and a little enjoyment is a nice break from the suffering and turmoil of it all ….

    Chin Up partner . We got this on LizzideeLock …

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Yo . I’m serious here . I’m All in . Just throwing a percentage out there , but I’d say roughly 90 percent of the gentlemen in this forum understand that they exist living and breathing on a rock that is floating in the middle of space , but they don’t truly appreciate what that means , or signifies .

    They just go about their day complaining and arguing , and maybe watching a sporting event or two and possibly C-SPAN , all while keeping one eye on the front door in hopes that their blue pill prescription will come at any moment via Amazon or some other delivery service , so that they may finally pop a boner this year , because life is hard , and a little enjoyment is a nice break from the suffering and turmoil of it all ….

    Chin Up partner . We got this on LizzideeLock …

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2023 - 3:19 PM ET #79

    Dude some people build model airplanes , or collect coins , while others count the wrinkles on their nutsacks , or they may even tend to their gardens , but I have to say , you playing Bruce Willis , and rescuing people , and saving the day in this Nakatomi Plaza of life that we live , it has to be the greatest hobby that I’ve ever seen someone have .

    You Die Hard bro . And that’s why I respect you .

    Whether you’re a shape shifter , or the leader of those lizard people from the planet Reptilia , it makes no difference to me . Because I know whether you time jump to 1367 A.D. or manifest yourself even further back in time than the 11 thousand year old sunken city of Gobekli Tepe , I am certain of one thing : you care

    And wherever your molecules , protons , neutrons , atoms , or whatever , congregate and form , I know that that is a place that is welcoming and full of the correct energy .

    But I think we got off topic for the general masses . So please , who am I voting for in the next Presidential Election :

    A. Myself

    B . Robert Stack 

    C . None of the Above

    ?

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Dude some people build model airplanes , or collect coins , while others count the wrinkles on their nutsacks , or they may even tend to their gardens , but I have to say , you playing Bruce Willis , and rescuing people , and saving the day in this Nakatomi Plaza of life that we live , it has to be the greatest hobby that I’ve ever seen someone have .

    You Die Hard bro . And that’s why I respect you .

    Whether you’re a shape shifter , or the leader of those lizard people from the planet Reptilia , it makes no difference to me . Because I know whether you time jump to 1367 A.D. or manifest yourself even further back in time than the 11 thousand year old sunken city of Gobekli Tepe , I am certain of one thing : you care

    And wherever your molecules , protons , neutrons , atoms , or whatever , congregate and form , I know that that is a place that is welcoming and full of the correct energy .

    But I think we got off topic for the general masses . So please , who am I voting for in the next Presidential Election :

    A. Myself

    B . Robert Stack 

    C . None of the Above

    ?

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2023 - 4:04 PM ET #80

    Ok I can’t help myself . The Presidential election can wait . I’m intrigued . Tell me all about when you met yourself in a hallway . And why wouldn’t you know what to say to yourself ? Who’s gonna know you better than you ?

    Right ?

    I mean c’mon , ourselves are with us everywhere we go , and feel all the same emotions of fear or embarrassment etc , whatever , so what’s to hide or to be sheepish about ?

    For Christ sake we even know ourselves intimately , sometimes even better than our own spouses or significant others . Ya dig ?

    Because we are afraid to tell them what we really enjoy because we’re worried that they may think that we are freakish or of low moral quality .

    Come on Nature . Tell me the truth . Why didn’t you talk to yourself ? I hope this isn’t about some dame . Gadzooks man , be careful , they’re nothing but trouble I tell ya . And if it was about some giant racked chick and her involvement in the old booty bed dance , so what ?

    Sloppy seconds with yourself makes it firsts as far as I’m concerned so don’t worry about it . Ya dig ?

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Ok I can’t help myself . The Presidential election can wait . I’m intrigued . Tell me all about when you met yourself in a hallway . And why wouldn’t you know what to say to yourself ? Who’s gonna know you better than you ?

    Right ?

    I mean c’mon , ourselves are with us everywhere we go , and feel all the same emotions of fear or embarrassment etc , whatever , so what’s to hide or to be sheepish about ?

    For Christ sake we even know ourselves intimately , sometimes even better than our own spouses or significant others . Ya dig ?

    Because we are afraid to tell them what we really enjoy because we’re worried that they may think that we are freakish or of low moral quality .

    Come on Nature . Tell me the truth . Why didn’t you talk to yourself ? I hope this isn’t about some dame . Gadzooks man , be careful , they’re nothing but trouble I tell ya . And if it was about some giant racked chick and her involvement in the old booty bed dance , so what ?

    Sloppy seconds with yourself makes it firsts as far as I’m concerned so don’t worry about it . Ya dig ?

     

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2023 - 4:18 PM ET #81

    Two different people one coming one going.

    See I run with an activist crowd once upon a time I was an engaged environmental activist.

    Went with a group fund raising knocking on doors getting signatures and money all under the table. So I was with them their . The other me was changing a tire in the front yard of the apartment. That me was there to help a friend the other me was there as well. So the other me overdosed and was left behind a tractor trailer .... So I woke up way in the pass I mean  a decade behind the place and walked into town I smelled like death. But I was enrolled in a university and well I been here ever sense...

    It was crazy but when I met myself again what do you say like bro your gonna die.. but then what if I didn't could I meet myself again.. it always puzzled me but I choose to do nothing more than grunt high cause I like what I became and really not the other life....

    Reply

    Two different people one coming one going.

    See I run with an activist crowd once upon a time I was an engaged environmental activist.

    Went with a group fund raising knocking on doors getting signatures and money all under the table. So I was with them their . The other me was changing a tire in the front yard of the apartment. That me was there to help a friend the other me was there as well. So the other me overdosed and was left behind a tractor trailer .... So I woke up way in the pass I mean  a decade behind the place and walked into town I smelled like death. But I was enrolled in a university and well I been here ever sense...

    It was crazy but when I met myself again what do you say like bro your gonna die.. but then what if I didn't could I meet myself again.. it always puzzled me but I choose to do nothing more than grunt high cause I like what I became and really not the other life....

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2023 - 4:30 PM ET #82

    The bullets was no space and time a man disrespect my friend and shot me dead emptied a pistol.. so I walked up took the empty pistol and beat him with it... Dropped the got steel went back to the car and at point blank range that 45 colt singing opened the door of the car not a scratch on me she said I heard gun shots I said drive.... We bothed survived he well remembered and brought it up the other day it's crazy bro. To say but very real.... 

     this makes a lot of sense to me...

    Reply

    The bullets was no space and time a man disrespect my friend and shot me dead emptied a pistol.. so I walked up took the empty pistol and beat him with it... Dropped the got steel went back to the car and at point blank range that 45 colt singing opened the door of the car not a scratch on me she said I heard gun shots I said drive.... We bothed survived he well remembered and brought it up the other day it's crazy bro. To say but very real.... 

     this makes a lot of sense to me...

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 24, 2023 - 11:37 PM ET #83

    @spock if your looking for action outside of Biden / Trump rerun.  

    Bet365 lists pompeo at plus 8000. 80-1As republican hopeful.

    And Harris at plus 2500... 25-1...

    Reply

    @spock if your looking for action outside of Biden / Trump rerun.  

    Bet365 lists pompeo at plus 8000. 80-1As republican hopeful.

    And Harris at plus 2500... 25-1...

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2023 - 10:49 AM ET #84

    No nature . Sorry . Not this time . I can’t agree . I will not soil myself , or my soul , by betting on these nincompoops . Even if there is value . Can’t do it . I’d rather stick a fork in my eye and then pluck it out , and eat it as if it was expensive escargot .

    Yo , I’ve been reading your life story over and over again . You should write a book . And preferably one that does not fold itself into a coffee table . Cuz it’s been done .

    your story reminds me of something . Now I know you said you were affiliated with a group that went door to door . There name by any chance wasn’t The Army of the Twelve Monkeys was it ?

    I will be awaiting your reply . As always god bless and drive the golf ball of life long and straight , and get it on the green . 

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    No nature . Sorry . Not this time . I can’t agree . I will not soil myself , or my soul , by betting on these nincompoops . Even if there is value . Can’t do it . I’d rather stick a fork in my eye and then pluck it out , and eat it as if it was expensive escargot .

    Yo , I’ve been reading your life story over and over again . You should write a book . And preferably one that does not fold itself into a coffee table . Cuz it’s been done .

    your story reminds me of something . Now I know you said you were affiliated with a group that went door to door . There name by any chance wasn’t The Army of the Twelve Monkeys was it ?

    I will be awaiting your reply . As always god bless and drive the golf ball of life long and straight , and get it on the green . 

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2023 - 1:40 PM ET #85

    Did any of it take place at an airport ? And did the fate of the world hang in the balance ? Did you constantly have to adjust a ridiculous fake mustache that you were wearing ? Sounds familiar . Was there a doe eyed brunette fox who’s curly hair just begged your time traveling fingers to touch it ? God damn . Just in case , don’t waste too much time on Brad Pitt . It’s not him who is trying to destroy the world . It’s the bizarro version of Rick Astley who’s sporting the stringy decrepit hair that I’ve seen on just about every bum I’ve ever had to side step . God Bless .

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Did any of it take place at an airport ? And did the fate of the world hang in the balance ? Did you constantly have to adjust a ridiculous fake mustache that you were wearing ? Sounds familiar . Was there a doe eyed brunette fox who’s curly hair just begged your time traveling fingers to touch it ? God damn . Just in case , don’t waste too much time on Brad Pitt . It’s not him who is trying to destroy the world . It’s the bizarro version of Rick Astley who’s sporting the stringy decrepit hair that I’ve seen on just about every bum I’ve ever had to side step . God Bless .

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2023 - 2:38 PM ET #86

    Yo Denzel Washington is my man . That’s my peoples . What movie you talking about ? Where he finds a cat and escapes ? Never heard of it . You talkin’ in metaphors ? Cuz Denzel always gets with the hottest piece of pusssy in every motion picture that he’s in . I think it’s written in the contract . And then he signs it . With his semen . Ya dig ? You seen The Equalizer ? Nice movie . Real wholesome . He helps a hooker get her life together all while massacaring the Russian mob . In clever and ingenious ways . And the ending is like Home Alone when that little piece of shit Macauley Culkin gets the criminals in all kinds of trouble in his house , only there’s a lot of graphic violence in The Equalizer and I think the culmination of it all takes place at a Home Depot . Check it out bro .

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Yo Denzel Washington is my man . That’s my peoples . What movie you talking about ? Where he finds a cat and escapes ? Never heard of it . You talkin’ in metaphors ? Cuz Denzel always gets with the hottest piece of pusssy in every motion picture that he’s in . I think it’s written in the contract . And then he signs it . With his semen . Ya dig ? You seen The Equalizer ? Nice movie . Real wholesome . He helps a hooker get her life together all while massacaring the Russian mob . In clever and ingenious ways . And the ending is like Home Alone when that little piece of shit Macauley Culkin gets the criminals in all kinds of trouble in his house , only there’s a lot of graphic violence in The Equalizer and I think the culmination of it all takes place at a Home Depot . Check it out bro .

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 25, 2023 - 4:22 PM ET #87

    Yo , and what’s this with you having your body riddled by bullets yet still being able to walk amongst a crowd of people ? 

    I saw Total Recall when Arnold Schwarzenegger picked up that man and used him as a human shield . Dude took a thousand shots to the chest piece , and ended up with more holes in him than a DoubleUp4Life story where he lied more than Nixon because he couldn’t just admit fault . Ego gets em all brother . Thank God me and you is made of that special fiber though . Ya dig ?

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Yo , and what’s this with you having your body riddled by bullets yet still being able to walk amongst a crowd of people ? 

    I saw Total Recall when Arnold Schwarzenegger picked up that man and used him as a human shield . Dude took a thousand shots to the chest piece , and ended up with more holes in him than a DoubleUp4Life story where he lied more than Nixon because he couldn’t just admit fault . Ego gets em all brother . Thank God me and you is made of that special fiber though . Ya dig ?

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2023 - 1:04 AM ET #88

    Ok. The group was coalition for consumer justice.

     

    Saw the man ... Had a camper there.

    He told the story in front of his girlfriend.

    Skip ahead till today

    Rode 10 hours through white out conditions at times.

    And goose is doing great... peace_5

    Reply

    Ok. The group was coalition for consumer justice.

     

    Saw the man ... Had a camper there.

    He told the story in front of his girlfriend.

    Skip ahead till today

    Rode 10 hours through white out conditions at times.

    And goose is doing great... peace_5

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2023 - 4:51 AM ET #89

    So Spock ... What's that crickets in the back ground... Chirping cause you lost your jive thinking you were calling me out... 

    And I became real and real real not some netflick on t.v. 

    What you don't believe fine... Cause to whom doesn't believe not enough proof is enough.

    Not enough real people testifying of what some thing I not... So just get this straight... 

    I did all kinds of crazy shit before in my existence... Not some kind of make believe...

    And chew on this for a moment I going to do a lot more crazy shit that's is incredible....

    Before the old man calls me back home...

     

    Reply

    So Spock ... What's that crickets in the back ground... Chirping cause you lost your jive thinking you were calling me out... 

    And I became real and real real not some netflick on t.v. 

    What you don't believe fine... Cause to whom doesn't believe not enough proof is enough.

    Not enough real people testifying of what some thing I not... So just get this straight... 

    I did all kinds of crazy shit before in my existence... Not some kind of make believe...

    And chew on this for a moment I going to do a lot more crazy shit that's is incredible....

    Before the old man calls me back home...

     

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2023 - 9:42 AM ET #90

    I believe you . There is no doubt in my constantly rebuilding mind that jumps with a full somersault and finishes with a smacking bellyflop into your awaiting pool of knowledge that your essence is pure , and that’s why I splash down and take a dip , and then breast stroke through your waters , because it’s invigorating and refreshing , and this leap of faith is not only paying huge dividends by offering me some much needed exercise for my atrophying muscles when it comes to the fact that I am dealing with a loss of hope in people , but it also provides me a gateway to speed burst through some free thought , which I feel is one of the last true things in this life that is indeed free . Ya dig ?

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    I believe you . There is no doubt in my constantly rebuilding mind that jumps with a full somersault and finishes with a smacking bellyflop into your awaiting pool of knowledge that your essence is pure , and that’s why I splash down and take a dip , and then breast stroke through your waters , because it’s invigorating and refreshing , and this leap of faith is not only paying huge dividends by offering me some much needed exercise for my atrophying muscles when it comes to the fact that I am dealing with a loss of hope in people , but it also provides me a gateway to speed burst through some free thought , which I feel is one of the last true things in this life that is indeed free . Ya dig ?

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2023 - 11:38 AM ET #91

    And for the record , that I scratch , then shimmy to , like an expert DJ with his ear to his shoulder as he listens , or better yet “ feels “ , for the perfect time to start blending in a new beat to the already existing one , maybe I did probe and inspect you like I was some kind of alien being that noticed a human entity that was all alone on a dark desolate road just driving their foreign made Mitsubishi Eclipse in some despondent area of middle America , in order to gain a greater understanding of your species , but upon testing and further examination I have come to the conclusion that you are one of my own countrymen , and not anything like I expected . Nice to make your acquaintance good sir peace_5

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    And for the record , that I scratch , then shimmy to , like an expert DJ with his ear to his shoulder as he listens , or better yet “ feels “ , for the perfect time to start blending in a new beat to the already existing one , maybe I did probe and inspect you like I was some kind of alien being that noticed a human entity that was all alone on a dark desolate road just driving their foreign made Mitsubishi Eclipse in some despondent area of middle America , in order to gain a greater understanding of your species , but upon testing and further examination I have come to the conclusion that you are one of my own countrymen , and not anything like I expected . Nice to make your acquaintance good sir peace_5

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2023 - 1:22 PM ET #92

    You’re motivating me like you’re General Custer and I’m just some young inexperienced soldier plucked out from under a cow while I was milking it , and brought to the front lines in order to decapitate and destroy my fellow human beings who I’m not altogether sure why they are bad , but I was ordered to kill them so I happily comply .

    If you did crazy and plan on doing more crazy , in the name of good , then so will I . Good luck to both of us peace_5

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    You’re motivating me like you’re General Custer and I’m just some young inexperienced soldier plucked out from under a cow while I was milking it , and brought to the front lines in order to decapitate and destroy my fellow human beings who I’m not altogether sure why they are bad , but I was ordered to kill them so I happily comply .

    If you did crazy and plan on doing more crazy , in the name of good , then so will I . Good luck to both of us peace_5

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2023 - 5:08 PM ET #93

    Glad to hear that Goose is doing well by the way . Everything that I’ve seen him write here at covers.com suggests to me that he is a real American , and wouldn’t let something so foolish as the Tag of being a Republican or a Democrat sway his decision making when voting for a president . He probably plays it right down the middle , like the cream filling inside those famous Oreo cookies , or a guy in the back seat of a Chevy Nova doing some heavy petting with his girlfriend when he decides to use his finger inside her panties .

    We need more people like him . People that don’t blindly follow or tail , and that can think for themselves .

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Glad to hear that Goose is doing well by the way . Everything that I’ve seen him write here at covers.com suggests to me that he is a real American , and wouldn’t let something so foolish as the Tag of being a Republican or a Democrat sway his decision making when voting for a president . He probably plays it right down the middle , like the cream filling inside those famous Oreo cookies , or a guy in the back seat of a Chevy Nova doing some heavy petting with his girlfriend when he decides to use his finger inside her panties .

    We need more people like him . People that don’t blindly follow or tail , and that can think for themselves .

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2023 - 10:10 PM ET #94

    Gee Willikers , for a bunch of hardcore political enthusiasts , who captivate themselves with their hard hitting opinions , and thoughtful insight , there’s not much to snack on in here , in regards to anyone really stepping up to the plate , and submitting the name of someone who is worthy to be the leader of the free world .

    packersbackers threw his nuts out there and teabagged the post reply box so I guess that’s not altogether true now that I think of it . But dude is cut from a different cloth than most people , and I also like and respect the cut of his jib , so I expected him , or someone like him , a true alpha , to drop his cock of knowledge across both trembling cheeks , and the bridge of the nose , of this most sincere and important query .

    What’s the point of having a mind , with its intricate design , and it’s enormous capabilities , and it’s ever increasing capacity to gather up and compute information , if you’re just going to recycle banal non sequiturs that were stuttered out by washed up lying losers that wear the power and prestige of holding office on their puffed out chests like it’s some bizarro reversal effect of the Scarlet Letter “ A “ ?

    How can a man solely concentrate his energy on belittling and scrutinizing another man to such a degree , that it becomes an addiction ?

    There has been a loss of focus gentlemen . You’ve lost yourselves somewhere along the way . It’s time to get to all those things that you shy away from , and that you’re embarrassed about , and put them front and center , and attack that motherfuckin’ vulnerability , and then defeat it , with some good old fashioned honesty and introspection .

    I think Michael Jackson said it best :

    “ I’m looking at that man in the mirror , and I’m asking him to change his ways ….. “

    And he also said :

    “ Mama say Mama Sa Mama Coosa “

    but I have no fucking idea what that means peace_5

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Gee Willikers , for a bunch of hardcore political enthusiasts , who captivate themselves with their hard hitting opinions , and thoughtful insight , there’s not much to snack on in here , in regards to anyone really stepping up to the plate , and submitting the name of someone who is worthy to be the leader of the free world .

    packersbackers threw his nuts out there and teabagged the post reply box so I guess that’s not altogether true now that I think of it . But dude is cut from a different cloth than most people , and I also like and respect the cut of his jib , so I expected him , or someone like him , a true alpha , to drop his cock of knowledge across both trembling cheeks , and the bridge of the nose , of this most sincere and important query .

    What’s the point of having a mind , with its intricate design , and it’s enormous capabilities , and it’s ever increasing capacity to gather up and compute information , if you’re just going to recycle banal non sequiturs that were stuttered out by washed up lying losers that wear the power and prestige of holding office on their puffed out chests like it’s some bizarro reversal effect of the Scarlet Letter “ A “ ?

    How can a man solely concentrate his energy on belittling and scrutinizing another man to such a degree , that it becomes an addiction ?

    There has been a loss of focus gentlemen . You’ve lost yourselves somewhere along the way . It’s time to get to all those things that you shy away from , and that you’re embarrassed about , and put them front and center , and attack that motherfuckin’ vulnerability , and then defeat it , with some good old fashioned honesty and introspection .

    I think Michael Jackson said it best :

    “ I’m looking at that man in the mirror , and I’m asking him to change his ways ….. “

    And he also said :

    “ Mama say Mama Sa Mama Coosa “

    but I have no fucking idea what that means peace_5

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 26, 2023 - 10:41 PM ET #95

    Cause Spock until someone actually comes up to the plate and decides to throw thwir hat into the ring everyone is kind of just not enthusiastic for anyone.

    See the president is a position of both popularity and achievement.

    He has to have both. Usually drafted from the ranks of public officials in Senate house and state governors with a few military leaders .

    And right now no one is creating excitement on either side of the aisle.

    Reply

    Cause Spock until someone actually comes up to the plate and decides to throw thwir hat into the ring everyone is kind of just not enthusiastic for anyone.

    See the president is a position of both popularity and achievement.

    He has to have both. Usually drafted from the ranks of public officials in Senate house and state governors with a few military leaders .

    And right now no one is creating excitement on either side of the aisle.

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2023 - 1:00 AM ET #96

    Yes . I understand Nature . For normal folk like you and I , the gaggle and the assortment of candidates that our eyeballs are currently viewing leaves a lot to be desired . It’s like walking into a club with a fresh haircut and a new shirt , and smelling of Aqua Velva , and then you look around and frown , cuz the place is jam packed with a bunch of fives and sixes , with an intermingling , and a sprinkling , of fours and threes also , that really brings down the average , and Thank God it’s dark in there , but it still really makes you question why you even decided to go through the trouble and the expense of waxing your taint , cuz by the looks of things , no one in the building even remotely deserves to slippy slide on that smooth convex skin shield that you spent all afternoon preparing . It makes me sad .

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    Yes . I understand Nature . For normal folk like you and I , the gaggle and the assortment of candidates that our eyeballs are currently viewing leaves a lot to be desired . It’s like walking into a club with a fresh haircut and a new shirt , and smelling of Aqua Velva , and then you look around and frown , cuz the place is jam packed with a bunch of fives and sixes , with an intermingling , and a sprinkling , of fours and threes also , that really brings down the average , and Thank God it’s dark in there , but it still really makes you question why you even decided to go through the trouble and the expense of waxing your taint , cuz by the looks of things , no one in the building even remotely deserves to slippy slide on that smooth convex skin shield that you spent all afternoon preparing . It makes me sad .

     

     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2023 - 7:49 AM ET #97

    Oprah Winfrey if she announced could win it all.

    She has enough assets to campaign enough popularity and owns Harpo industries.

    Has the media connections.

    She could be the next president in some of the chatter I been Reading...

    Reply

    Oprah Winfrey if she announced could win it all.

    She has enough assets to campaign enough popularity and owns Harpo industries.

    Has the media connections.

    She could be the next president in some of the chatter I been Reading...

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2023 - 10:06 AM ET #98

    My favorite color is purple . Right after blue . And Oprah seems like a nice enough lady , but I really hope someone else becomes President instead man . Because Stedman Graham would then be the First Lady , and I just bet you that motherfucker would look horrible in a dress .

    Although I thought the same thing about Bruce Jenner , and I’ll tell you what , he surprised me , cuz he kinda pulls it off , but that’s all I want to see him pull off , because I fear the sight of what man attempting to play God looks like when talking about the aesthetic appearance of the reproductive organs .

    But then again I’ve come across a few furry mutant nether regions in my time that were not surgically “ enhanced “ that made that weirdo Gizmo with the big rolling eyes from Gremlins look like the Mona Lisa . Ya dig ?

    And I’m sorry about the nouns , or pronouns , or about the words I used to describe Bruce . I’ll admit it . I’m at fault . I have not kept my study up on the subject of what certain people find suitable when attempting to describe themselves , or what they find acceptable from other people .

    I vow to do my due diligence though , and to not doo doo all inside my mouth , to where it gets stuck between my teeth , and to where even flossing would make no difference , because talking shit is something I won’t stand for , even from myself , because I believe everyone is deserving of respect , so I’m gonna have to get my syntax on lock , when speaking about the people who are the pioneers in this new age of gender advancement .

    They are the Neil Armstrong’s first step on life’s moon to equality . And thank god . Because acceptance is something we as humans all dearly need , and strive for , and sometimes die for . Life is short bro . In comparison to the time that the universe has existed . One’s life cycle is tantamount to the blink of an eye , and it appears and vanishes faster than a lightning strike .

    If you’re a good person then be happy with yourself and with who you are . No matter what .

    I have a feeling once all this hub bub dies down , and when we figure out a few parameters on how to integrate our new team members into this dawning of a different age that we are currently experiencing in it’s initial stages , we will be off and running , and their shining example of perseverance and recognition will make it just that much easier for anyone else who doesn’t meet the “ criteria “ of what a normal living thing that’s alive , be what it’s supposed to be , and get that respect that they wholeheartedly deserve .

    Then maybe I can jump into the mix and plead my case so that I don’t feel ostracized either . But I need them to work their magic first , and to pave the way , and to be my lead blocker , because the world isn’t ready for me yet Nature .

    There would be about 8 billion people who would all simultaneously lose all of their hair and teeth if I were to reveal my cross . Good golly Miss Molly it would be a sight ! Like a world filled with only me , and you , and the rest looking as if they were dressing up for Halloween as Vin Diesel with a bad meth habit .

    In short , no to Oprah peace_5

    Although I’m sure we would all receive some decent parting gifts . But that bitch can’t buy me , ya dig ?

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    My favorite color is purple . Right after blue . And Oprah seems like a nice enough lady , but I really hope someone else becomes President instead man . Because Stedman Graham would then be the First Lady , and I just bet you that motherfucker would look horrible in a dress .

    Although I thought the same thing about Bruce Jenner , and I’ll tell you what , he surprised me , cuz he kinda pulls it off , but that’s all I want to see him pull off , because I fear the sight of what man attempting to play God looks like when talking about the aesthetic appearance of the reproductive organs .

    But then again I’ve come across a few furry mutant nether regions in my time that were not surgically “ enhanced “ that made that weirdo Gizmo with the big rolling eyes from Gremlins look like the Mona Lisa . Ya dig ?

    And I’m sorry about the nouns , or pronouns , or about the words I used to describe Bruce . I’ll admit it . I’m at fault . I have not kept my study up on the subject of what certain people find suitable when attempting to describe themselves , or what they find acceptable from other people .

    I vow to do my due diligence though , and to not doo doo all inside my mouth , to where it gets stuck between my teeth , and to where even flossing would make no difference , because talking shit is something I won’t stand for , even from myself , because I believe everyone is deserving of respect , so I’m gonna have to get my syntax on lock , when speaking about the people who are the pioneers in this new age of gender advancement .

    They are the Neil Armstrong’s first step on life’s moon to equality . And thank god . Because acceptance is something we as humans all dearly need , and strive for , and sometimes die for . Life is short bro . In comparison to the time that the universe has existed . One’s life cycle is tantamount to the blink of an eye , and it appears and vanishes faster than a lightning strike .

    If you’re a good person then be happy with yourself and with who you are . No matter what .

    I have a feeling once all this hub bub dies down , and when we figure out a few parameters on how to integrate our new team members into this dawning of a different age that we are currently experiencing in it’s initial stages , we will be off and running , and their shining example of perseverance and recognition will make it just that much easier for anyone else who doesn’t meet the “ criteria “ of what a normal living thing that’s alive , be what it’s supposed to be , and get that respect that they wholeheartedly deserve .

    Then maybe I can jump into the mix and plead my case so that I don’t feel ostracized either . But I need them to work their magic first , and to pave the way , and to be my lead blocker , because the world isn’t ready for me yet Nature .

    There would be about 8 billion people who would all simultaneously lose all of their hair and teeth if I were to reveal my cross . Good golly Miss Molly it would be a sight ! Like a world filled with only me , and you , and the rest looking as if they were dressing up for Halloween as Vin Diesel with a bad meth habit .

    In short , no to Oprah peace_5

    Although I’m sure we would all receive some decent parting gifts . But that bitch can’t buy me , ya dig ?

     
    spockgato
    spockgato
    Banned
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Apr, 2005
    Posts: 15326
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2023 - 11:55 AM ET #99

    FACT CHECK :

    Robert Stack passed away in 2003 so unfortunately I can no longer consider him as a viable candidate or someone to vote for in the next Presidential election that will be taking place in the year of our Lord 2024 .

    now I’ve seen Vivek Ramaswamy’s name thrown into the hat of potential candidates by our esteemed forum member packersbackers . No whammies! No whammies ! Stop . I’m unsure about him . Does anyone here have any reason to state why this man should not be joined together with the Oval Office in an unholy matrimony of evil and slapstick humor ? Speak now or forever hold your peace , or piece , and don’t shoot it , if you’re a gun advocate , and you if get down like that , cuz I’m only the messenger . Ya dig ?

    I think I saw DeSantis mentioned in this thread too . Who’s he ? Is he a nice guy ?

    Would he save a kid’s cat that got stuck in a tree is what I’m saying ? And if that pusssy took a bite out of his arm down by his Rolex when he was attempting to corral that feisty little beast , would Ron utter an inappropriate four letter word out of frustration or surprise , or just because it really hurt , in front of that young and impressionable youth that was just standing there and looking up at his old nuts while watching him make a vain attempt at heroism ?

    cuz I can’t be voting for no vulgar heathen that can’t even keep his composure during something so mundane and trivial as that . Plus spock loves the kids . Cuz they’re our future , like the great Whitney Houston sang about .

    And Oprah’s out . Nope . Not doing it . Stedman Graham is the dealbreaker . I can’t have a further decline in the reputation of our First Lady . Cuz ever since Michelle Obama left we took a sharp nosedive into mediocrity , and Stedman , while he was once able to lift 100 pounds right over his head with relative ease , is indeed a peach , that I would just love to take a bite out of , but I unfortunately can not endorse him , and I will henceforth categorize him as “ forbidden fruit “ that my political mouth shall never munch on .

    So does anyone else have any potential good candidates ?

    or a Top 3 ?

    Or Can You Tell Me who You GUYS are Gonna VOTE For ?

    Thanks and God Bless peace_5 ( wow my hand looks so big next to this little font , I wish I could , nah , forget it , I won’t go there .. )

     

    wallstreetcappers craps in his draws and pees fuckin backwards from his vaj with a squirt.
    Reply

    FACT CHECK :

    Robert Stack passed away in 2003 so unfortunately I can no longer consider him as a viable candidate or someone to vote for in the next Presidential election that will be taking place in the year of our Lord 2024 .

    now I’ve seen Vivek Ramaswamy’s name thrown into the hat of potential candidates by our esteemed forum member packersbackers . No whammies! No whammies ! Stop . I’m unsure about him . Does anyone here have any reason to state why this man should not be joined together with the Oval Office in an unholy matrimony of evil and slapstick humor ? Speak now or forever hold your peace , or piece , and don’t shoot it , if you’re a gun advocate , and you if get down like that , cuz I’m only the messenger . Ya dig ?

    I think I saw DeSantis mentioned in this thread too . Who’s he ? Is he a nice guy ?

    Would he save a kid’s cat that got stuck in a tree is what I’m saying ? And if that pusssy took a bite out of his arm down by his Rolex when he was attempting to corral that feisty little beast , would Ron utter an inappropriate four letter word out of frustration or surprise , or just because it really hurt , in front of that young and impressionable youth that was just standing there and looking up at his old nuts while watching him make a vain attempt at heroism ?

    cuz I can’t be voting for no vulgar heathen that can’t even keep his composure during something so mundane and trivial as that . Plus spock loves the kids . Cuz they’re our future , like the great Whitney Houston sang about .

    And Oprah’s out . Nope . Not doing it . Stedman Graham is the dealbreaker . I can’t have a further decline in the reputation of our First Lady . Cuz ever since Michelle Obama left we took a sharp nosedive into mediocrity , and Stedman , while he was once able to lift 100 pounds right over his head with relative ease , is indeed a peach , that I would just love to take a bite out of , but I unfortunately can not endorse him , and I will henceforth categorize him as “ forbidden fruit “ that my political mouth shall never munch on .

    So does anyone else have any potential good candidates ?

    or a Top 3 ?

    Or Can You Tell Me who You GUYS are Gonna VOTE For ?

    Thanks and God Bless peace_5 ( wow my hand looks so big next to this little font , I wish I could , nah , forget it , I won’t go there .. )

     

     
     
    nature1970
    nature1970
    Hall of Fame
    Participation Meter
    Joined: Jan, 2015
    Posts: 21593
    Posted: Mar. 27, 2023 - 8:48 PM ET #100

    Lol Desantis a good guy?

    His opening move was to pick on Disney.

    Yes Dyney mickey Minnie and gang became public enemy number 1.

    Like the burger mister in Kris kringle tale out lawing toys....

    No Desantis is dead in the water... JFK... He is not. 

    Pompeo vs Harris has value... 

    Reply

    Lol Desantis a good guy?

    His opening move was to pick on Disney.

    Yes Dyney mickey Minnie and gang became public enemy number 1.

    Like the burger mister in Kris kringle tale out lawing toys....

    No Desantis is dead in the water... JFK... He is not. 

    Pompeo vs Harris has value... 

    All Forums | Politics
    «First Previous 456 ... 141516 Next Last»

    Hot Forums IconHot Forum Topics

    • 🤢🥴💩_ Fubah's risky baseball bets _🥶😲🥵 450,546
    • 🏈🏈🏈 Fubah2's risky CFB bets 265,180
    • Rams vs Broncos in game live SNF 2,731
    • Monday 09/28/2026 676
    • NFL LOCKED IN! 102,018
    • HELP PLEASE 1,611
    • PART DEUX 233
    • Mike Trout Strikeouts 7,145
    • Another BS PI 956
    • King of Covers Winner List 12,244

    Warning - External Link

    Report User

    Thank you for reporting
    This content is abusive or harmful
    This post is spam
    An error has occurred
    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

    Delete Post

    Are you sure you would like to remove this post?

    Remove Thread

    Are you sure you would like to remove this thread?

    Scan Results

    Login/Register

    Happy to have you join the conversation. To do so, please login or create an account.
    Accounts are free and easy to create.

    Search


    Loading…

    Loading…

    About Us
    Contact Us
    Careers
    Our Team
    Brand
    Testimonials
    Betting Guides
    Sportsbook Reviews
    Betting News
    Podcasts
    Responsible Gambling
    Betting Sites
    US Betting Sites
    Canada Betting Sites
    Canada Casinos
    Best Betting Apps
    Contests
    Streak Survivor
    King of Covers
    Ultimate Race
    Office Pools
    The Covers community has
    810,221
    lifetime members worldwide
    Join our community today
    Covers 30 Years Logo Established in 1995,
    Covers is the world
    leader in sports
    betting information.
    21+
    Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER
    Help Privacy Terms of Service Cookies Sitemap Forum
    YouTube logo
    Facebook logo
    Twitter logo
    Instagram logo
    LinkedIn logo
    Google News logo
    Covers is verified safe by:
    Evalon Logo Logo GPWA Logo GDPR logo Logo GeoTrust logo Logo PCI DSS logo Logo
    Copyright © 1995 - 2026 Genius Sports. All Rights Reserved.
    If you choose to make use of any information on this website including online sports betting services from any websites that may be featured on this website, we strongly recommend that you carefully check your local laws before doing so.It is your sole responsibility to understand your local laws and observe them strictly.Covers does not provide any advice or guidance as to the legality of online sports betting or other online gambling activities within your jurisdiction and you are responsible for complying with laws that are applicable to you in your relevant locality.Covers disclaims all liability associated with your use of this website and use of any information contained on it.As a condition of using this website, you agree to hold the owner of this website harmless from any claims arising from your use of any services on any third party website that may be featured by Covers.